Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 71 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 74 reviews
on June 9, 2016
this is great if you are only using it for pretend play but once you take it outside and let your child try to use it in real dirt or even sand, it is terrible. The pieces are very fragile in fact, the carrying caddy on ours arrived broken. the watering can doesn't really water and the spray bottle doesn't really spray. My daughter got so frustrated trying to use this that she just cried. I have thrown away most of the pieces, and put the pots and shovel in her sand box.
on January 9, 2014
This product surpassed my expectations. It was sturdier than I expected, colorful, and had everything a very young person would need to start gardening. Of all the presents our 3 yr. old grandson received it was one of the first he used, even before some of his toys! I preferred this gardening set over others as it is heavy duty plastic instead of the tools made of metal. We felt the spade and gardening fork would be too dangerous for little ones if they were metal. The cute carrying case is a bonus. I would recommend this for 3 yrs. and up. We were very pleased!
on May 10, 2016
This is not the most durable Toy, but all the pieces are still in working condition after being played with for a few months. My little one loves getting to help us outside.

I always wait until I have used an item for at least five days before reviewing it. I also try to come back and update my reviews as needed if something changes with the product and how I liked it. I hope that you find my review helpful when trying to make a decision whether or not to purchase an item.
on December 15, 2014
4 yr. old grandson used it last summer with Grandpa. He loved digging and scratching in the dirt, watering and spraying the flowers and deadheading with the clippers. Kept Grandpa happy as it kept the Little One out of his tools!
on February 7, 2017
I was hoping for usable children's garden tools. These are just toys. As toys go, they are okay.
on July 17, 2015
My son loved this garden tool box a bunch since he got to help me plant flowers! Even though he did break a few of the tools, they were ones he didn't really use anyways. Its plastic and plastic breaks. But it exceeded my expectations.
on June 25, 2016
These have been fun for my daughter this summer, but the quality is not the greatest. Does the job for now as they play, but will look for something more once we plant a real garden :-)
on February 15, 2015
My 2 year old daughter likes to help me in garden. After buying this for her for Christmas, I'm not sure if it is ideal for actual use. It seems to be used more for pretend play. I shall see how it holds out, but it might be enough to entertain her and not get hurt.
on June 20, 2017
Really cute idea but not very durable. The grandkids like it though so until it is broken it is great!
on June 1, 2017
My 3 yr old grandson just loves it. He mimics his grandfather using his shovel and shears. He has garden gloves and carry's his garden box all over the yard. He waters the plants with his can. He is so proud that he can do all the gardening himself with his own tools.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.