Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on January 9, 2014
This product surpassed my expectations. It was sturdier than I expected, colorful, and had everything a very young person would need to start gardening. Of all the presents our 3 yr. old grandson received it was one of the first he used, even before some of his toys! I preferred this gardening set over others as it is heavy duty plastic instead of the tools made of metal. We felt the spade and gardening fork would be too dangerous for little ones if they were metal. The cute carrying case is a bonus. I would recommend this for 3 yrs. and up. We were very pleased!
12 people found this helpful
on May 10, 2016
This is not the most durable Toy, but all the pieces are still in working condition after being played with for a few months. My little one loves getting to help us outside.

I always wait until I have used an item for at least five days before reviewing it. I also try to come back and update my reviews as needed if something changes with the product and how I liked it. I hope that you find my review helpful when trying to make a decision whether or not to purchase an item.
2 people found this helpful
on May 7, 2018
Love this set. My 18 month old loves it. Everything works, even the shears (even though they're just plastic and don't cut, as intended). We haven't planted anything in his pots yet, but the pots have drainage holes and can be used for real plants/flowers! We'll get out the dirt and seeds this weekend! My 18 month loves playing with the tools and copying me. Great set, love the completeness of it! Watering can and spray bottle really worth too!
review image
on June 4, 2018
Love the Little Garden Tool Box. We purchased 2 sets for our daycare children. Toys were used indoors only. Children playing with these were between ages 2 to 4 years old. They really love the toys. Very durable. Good Quality.
on December 15, 2014
4 yr. old grandson used it last summer with Grandpa. He loved digging and scratching in the dirt, watering and spraying the flowers and deadheading with the clippers. Kept Grandpa happy as it kept the Little One out of his tools!
4 people found this helpful
on July 17, 2015
My son loved this garden tool box a bunch since he got to help me plant flowers! Even though he did break a few of the tools, they were ones he didn't really use anyways. Its plastic and plastic breaks. But it exceeded my expectations.
One person found this helpful
on April 24, 2018
Daughter-in-Law is a gardener, so this seemed a good 1st Birthday present for our grandson. A winner! He loves Helping Mommy in the garden!
on February 7, 2017
I was hoping for usable children's garden tools. These are just toys. As toys go, they are okay.
One person found this helpful
on July 25, 2017
Our 1.5 yr old loves playing with his gardening tools! We've had them for a couple months now and they have held up well so far. They have been in the tub, outside, in the pool, thrown around, etc. Not the absolute best in quality, but you get what you pay for - inexpensive price for cute "play" tools.
on March 22, 2018
Bought this 2 years ago for a 2 year old nephew - all the pieces are still in working order (albeit scattered all over the property! Lol!) and he still uses them to this day. Good purchase.