Other Sellers on Amazon
Steel Small Animal Feeder with Lid and Sifter Bottom - Pet Lodge - Small Animal Feed Box, Hold Several Days Worth of Feed, Great for Rabbits, Ferrets and Other Small Animals (7 Inch) (Item No. AF7SL )
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||5.5 x 7.13 x 7.13 inches; 1.18 Pounds|
About this item
- PERFECT FOR RABBITS AND OTHER SMALL ANIMALS - This rabbit and small animal feeder is perfect for many different types of small animals, it's easy to use, clean and is compatible with most wire cage types.
- EASY CAGE ATTACHMENT - This feeder is simple to install and attach. Independent wire hooks allow the feeder to be attached to the inside of the hutch, or for a more convenient filling to the outside with some wire cutting.
- LARGE FEED CAPACITY - Gravity design allows the feeder to dispense several days' worth of feed a little at a time, ensuring proper daily food portions.
- HINGED LID & SIFTER BOTTOM - This small animal feed box has a hinged lid. The hinged lid can be easily opened for refilling or changing feed. The feeder also has a sifter bottom to filter particles and dust out of the animals food.
- DESIGNED WITH YOUR ANIMALS SAFETY IN MIND - The heavy-gauge galvanized steel body of the feed box is whew-proof, rust-resistant. The rounded steal on the trough area of the feeder keeps your animal safe while feeding.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
32 Ounce Opaque Plastic Bottle
5" Metal Small Animal Feeder w/ Lid & Sifter Bottom
32 Ounce Weather-Tuff Water Bottle
1 Quart Metal Cage Cup
About Miller Manufacturing Company
Miller Manufacturing Company is a customer-driven manufacturer and international distributor of farm, ranch, and pet products. Our products are sold through distributors that serve retailers of farm and ranch products in the USA, Canada and over 30 countries around the world. Sold under the brand names of Little Giant, Hot-Shot, Springer Magrath, Double-Tuf, Pet Lodge, and API, Miller Manufacturing’s catalog features over 1,000 products.
Begun as a family-owned business in 1941, Miller Manufacturing is today owned and operated by Frandsen Corporation of North Branch, MN. At the core of Miller’s values is its dedication to American manufacturing, with most products in the Miller catalog being designed, manufactured, and distributed in the US.
Miller's focus has remained within its core channel in the farm and ranch market since 1941, while also developing and providing innovative solutions to a broad range of customers. Sold alongside time-tested solutions in the catalog, this blend of products makes Miller a one-stop shop for companies looking for a full breadth of quality, cost-competitive products for the farm and ranch consumer.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.5 x 7.13 x 7.13 inches; 1.18 Pounds
- Item model number : AF7SL
- Date First Available : January 6, 2006
- Manufacturer : Miller Manufacturing
- ASIN : B000FK03I4
- Best Sellers Rank: #19,294 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
*edit: she is healing with a lot of TLC
By Kara K on July 26, 2020
*edit: she is healing with a lot of TLC
By Sound Track on July 20, 2019
1. Nice big capacity
2. Lid opens from the back instead of the side, so it doesn't get caught in the wire like some other feeders.
1. The screen extends from the back of the feeder to the front, so dust comes outside of the hutch. In addition, it can get caught in the wire cut below it if not cut flush. Other feeders have the screen only on the inside, which allows the dust to fall in through the floor onto the the waste collection system. I added a piece of sheet metal below the feeder to catch the dust, which stopped the piles from growing on the floor, but is a bit of an annoyance.
2. There is a lip below the lip, which makes it a bit difficult to find the lid the first few times