A Little Immature Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- File Size : 4987 KB
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print Length : 121 pages
- Publisher : After Hours Publications, Inc (February 5, 2018)
- ASIN : B079LVW356
- Publication Date : February 5, 2018
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Language: : English
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #577,452 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The storyline was excellent. Very different and interesting. Entertaining as well. Of course we have all read plenty of interviewer/interviewee tales but I appreciate the uniqueness of setting and the confined relationship of the characters.
2. The characters were GREAT!!! Nova was powerful, witty, strong, and determined as a young journalist and career woman. I took pride in knowing that as a black writer, she took her job serious enough to endure what she believed to be a tortuous journey for the sake of her work. Gunner was a jerk in the beginning and unfortunately for my naive self, I love jerks. I think aggressive men are so sexy. Gunner was territorial, mildly possessive (not in a controlling way) and enjoyed antagonising Nova which is a major turn on for me.
3. It’s comedic! I found the back and forth between Nova and Gunner to be hilarious. Nova isn’t afraid of Gunner and that amuses and bothers him. They deserve their own sitcom. “GunNova”
4. The depth of the story is light hearted for the most part but gets serious when necessary. I like how they openly spoke of their past and how it affected them in relationships as well as their careers. Too many romance novels leave out the substantiality of their relationship and focus too much on the sexual chemistry. No romance. No conversation. Only sex. Sex. And more sex. Then marriage. Personally, that’s a turn off because we all know that’s not how reality works.
1. The editing was very poor, which was to be expected. I have noticed that several books by the same publisher are not being given proper editing so I won’t short a star for what is clearly out of the author’s jurisdiction.
2. The formatting was difficult to follow. Paragraphs weren’t divided properly and was a bit of an eye sore. To put it plainly, it was a bit sloppy. While that may be the writing style of the author, it made it hard to read, which again, is something that should have been corrected in editing.
3. This isn’t particularly a con for me but I notice that it is for plenty of others. Cliffhanger. I don’t mind a cliffhanger. To me, it only opens the gate for more of a dynamic couple like Nova and Gunner and I definitely don’t want their story to end. I love book series and I don’t demand a HEA because it doesn’t always work out and that’s fine. However, I do understand that it is a major turn off for most. So for those of you who need it, WARNING! CLIFFHANGER!.
Over. 5/5. The story was very enjoyable and I look forward to the next instalment. I am very proud of you, Ms Ariel.