Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning ballerss3 ballerss3,
image-map-link=rect  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 104 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 166 reviews
on December 1, 2016
I actually tried to make my own one of these last year before i knew they existed. This one isnt 100% going to stop every drop of bubble solution but works way better than the one inattempted to engineer. Save yourself 60 mins in the garage and get this one
on April 17, 2017
I thought for sure this would make bubble time for multiple kids so much easier, but they had some trouble getting the wands back in the bucket. And it drips a lot, I think because it holds a good amount of bubbles so the wand gets pretty saturated. But, the good thing about it is that you don't have to have multiple bottles of bubbles all the time. Grab and go!
on November 13, 2015
In theory, this would be a great product. But the reality is that while we enjoy the sturdy wands, all of my kids have had trouble getting the wands in and out of the bucket. The openings are just a little too snug and by the time they wrestle them free, the soap for blowing bubbles has mostly dripped off. Since this was an attempt to get them to blow their own bubbles and not just function as their Mama Bubble factory, it wasn't a success. It does actually keep from spilling though, so that's a big plus and why it's getting three instead of four stars.
on September 12, 2015
My two year old loves bubbles but like all two year olds wants to do it herself...which leads to disasters...such as spilling the liquid. This is perfect! It does not spill and it has several different blow wands so she can blow different shapes and I can blow with her without her doing her "It's Mine!" routine. So much fun for sharing and no worries about spills.
on May 8, 2017
Much bigger than I thought it was, but it's perfect. My daughter loves blowing her bubbles and this makes it fun for her without her spilling them everywhere
on December 9, 2016
My daughter is 14 months and loves to take things out and put them back in, so the 3 wands are perfect for that right now. She can carry this around without it spilling, but does eventually spill some somehow. Still better than a bottle of bubble solution though!
on June 18, 2017
This product has made my daughter's summer so much better! Although the wands don't come out of the bucket flawlessly and there is some nudging needed, there is no spillage at all! I tipped the bucket on purpose to see if it'd work and it did. I recommend it!
on September 15, 2012
My grandson tipped this over and it didn't leak, I panicked at first, but it does what it promises, no leaks! The wands are a little hard for the little ones to insert and pull out. I assumed that bubbles come with it, it should say in the description that they are not included. Now if only I could find the wands my grandson displaced :-/ I use the "Miracle Bubbles" solution which is so-so. Can anyone recommend a solution that results in more bubbles? One of the reviewers blamed the small amount of bubbles on the bucket but I have to disagree. Can anyone recommend a better bubble solution?
on November 27, 2016
It does spill. Wands are hard to remove from bucket. Not worth the price.
on May 1, 2017
It leaks and I wish you could choose a color. I bought this for my two boys and we received a pink and purple bucket. It doesn't spill out the top and my two year old doesn't have too much trouble getting the wands in and out so it serves it's purpose.