BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 8, 2016
Bought this for my nephew. He was turning 5 and wanted his birthday party on our pontoon boat on the lake. He loves the fact it looks like a ninja turtle shell. It actually holds a good bit of water too!! The straps were very adjustable. They went small enough for him ( who is a very tiny 5 year old) and adjusted big enough for us adults to wear. Highly recommended
on July 12, 2016
One of the best toys I have ever found for my nephew! He is recently really into Ninja Turtles and we were heading to the beach, so I knew I had to get this toy. When I brought the toy to their hotel room, he was taking a nap; so we left the toy by his pillow. Imagine his delight when he woke up! He immediately wanted to try it out on the beach and absolutely loved it! People were commenting on our cute little turtle, too! :)

One word of caution -- don't fill with ocean water or silt will mess up the suction. We did and then had to rinse it out, to get all of the silt out.
on April 5, 2017
I ordered two of these for my grandsons and we have had a lot of fun with them. I really like that you can add warm water to the shell so as not to shock the receiver with a blast of icy water. It's also easy to pump, even for the 2 year old.
on July 27, 2016
Very disappointed. Bought as a gift for a 4 yr old that is a huge TMNT fan. First one that he opened didn't work, water would not pump out of the hose (despite several attempts by multiple adults.) The design of it is pretty simple, so I figured it must have been defective. Returned and re-ordered. The 2nd one I received ALSO DOES NOT WORK. Same issue. The water pumps from the shell into the hose fine, but then it never squirts out. It seems like the water squirts back into the handle instead of out nozzle. Exact same issue the first one had? I'm disappointed because it seems to get good reviews? I feel like it was refurbished. The 1st one had a scratched shell. The 2nd one had taped packaging. I don't really want to re-order, but I'm going to only because now I am really curious how many times I have to re-order before I get one that actually works and is not refurbished junk. Also, the one I received doesn't look like the picture either. The water "squirter" ends are not yellow. The one I received is all brown (another reason I suspect this toy is refurbished.)
Bought this for my 2.5 year old. I was a little worried that he would not be able to pull it back and forth to squirt but he has no issues using it. He walks around watering all of the flowers in our yard with it. He loves it! We have not had any issues with it leaking and so far it is holding up great!
on April 25, 2017
Bought this for a 4 yr old birthday party. It worked pretty well. Sometimes the water leaked but it did a pretty good job. Not too concerned about it since they were outside getting wet anyway!!
on May 8, 2017
I bought two for the grandkids. One works some of the time, but only after much effort. The other was working better, but seems to stop working as it looses the water pressure in the sprayer. Seems a better design is necessary. I'm contemplating returning. Will get update from my kids if working better.
on April 27, 2017
Barely sprays a mist of water. Waste of my money. My son loved it till we put water in it... We expected a stream of water like a water gun... This toy is no fun. Good to mist ya self on a hot day but what child wants that.
on May 10, 2017
The product was a gift for my son and it didn't work. We tried to pump and for some reason it seems to be blocked. It didn't work at all and it was a disappointment.
on June 7, 2016
I was extremely excited to use this item with my nephew on Memorial Day as it was extremely hot. While the product was extremely cool looking the pump itself did not work. We worked on it for almost a half hour trying to figure out what was preventing the shell and pump from shooting out water, but alas we had to give up. It seems the product was either damaged before it was even shipped to us. I was pretty disappointed because we were all really excited to use this water shooter for water fight so we had to suffer in the heat.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.