Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on March 13, 2015
Very small, does not look like pictures at all. I thought i was going to receive an almost life like sized baby monkey and it is nothing like expected. Definitely not worth the price listed. Could of gotten something better even at Wal-mart.
on May 25, 2017
I am an adult and i love my little imu. I got one for my granddaughter who is four and she is not a fan.
on September 16, 2014
Ugly as sin. The picture is misleading. It's not even SLIGHTLY cute! Don't waste your money.
on August 1, 2014
My 10 Yr Old Daughter Loves Her Ubu....My Only Complaint Is That She Doesn't Have Hair Underneath Her Clothes Other Than That Its Just What We Expected!
on January 8, 2014
This baby monkey is absolutely adorable. We purchased this for my niece who was 2 at the time. She carried this doll around every where. It is so cute and adorable, and the perfect size.
on May 28, 2014
I bought one for my niece who is 10 years old and she was happy, sleeps with the doll and cherishes. Then buy two for me because I like monkeys and me that I am a person I found very small and does not look as real as one would like. I think it is a wonderful product for girls up to age 13, but for people who are somewhat larger and collect not like me.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question