Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Little Me Baby Girl Newborn Petite Rose Footie and Hat, Light Green
Special Size: Baby|Size: Newborn|Color: Petite Rose|Change

on October 30, 2016
Our sweet baby was born tiny--just over 5 lbs! And we were Team Green (didn't know if we were having a boy or a girl), so I'd purchased gender neutral clothes for newborns and 0-3 months. I ordered this in premie while still in the hospital :) And was so pleased to see it on our doorstep when we came home! Fit her perfectly!
review image
0Comment| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 16, 2016
I love the soft mint color of this one piece. I didn't want to buy the usual pink to bring baby home in. The first one I received was damaged and I received a replacement. I washed the damaged one to check for shrinkage before I put the replacement in the wash and dried on medium and I am so glad I did. The shrinkage of the first one in comparison to its original size is quite significant. I have supplied some photos so future buyers could be warned. The fabric is very soft and a medium thickness. I am happy with the quality of it all. The hat is a nice touch for newborns.
review image review image review image
0Comment| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 5, 2016
Little Me was a favorite brand when my daughter was tiny, so this outfit was an easy choice to give as a gift to a friend. She chose to use this as her daughter's Going Home outfit! So perfect!
on January 27, 2017
I love this outfit it makes my daughter look like a princess from the Victorian ages or something lol. Don't really like the hat, it fits funny on her head. She's now 5lbs and it's still a little big on her but not too bad. I think she'll a able to fit this until she's a little less than 6 lbs but I would not have put it on her before she was 4 3/4 lbs, she would have been swimming in it
on February 17, 2017
Very sweet and adorable. It's somewhat large in the sense that it's too big for my doll that normally fits newborn size, but in all fairness it was accurate according to the measure of inches it advertised. :-) Good quality material, very soft and pretty!
on September 27, 2017
My grand daughter was 5lbs at birth and is still a little nugget. All her clothes were too big from the shower so I very quickly order a dozen outfits for smaller newborns and this one fit her the best! Thank you!!!
on March 14, 2013
I am having a baby girl in May. I had been looking everywhere for "the outfit", you know, the one you bring baby home in. This is going to be perfect. The fabric feels wonderful (I have already washed it) and the pattern is delicate and oh so feminine without being freakishly pink. I love that this outfit has a matching little hat and beautiful trim. I cannot wait to see baby wearing it.
on January 17, 2017
I have to admit, I purchased this for a collectible baby doll who arrived in a fancy dress ! But she just NEEDED some jammies so I got these for her. They fit just fine and I think a real baby would be very happy and comfortable in them.
on May 7, 2016
Affordable! Very soft. And, points for both legs unsnapping, so it's very easy to put her into. However, the mint green with violet bows & flowers is horrendous. There's a lot more contrast than appears in the picture. On my computer the green is very subtle, and the bows look white. Not so in real life.
on December 1, 2017
I absolutely love the quality of the Little Me brand. The 100% cotton is so soft. I always prewash all the baby clothing to make certain I know how much shrinkage is involved. There was none and not a wrinkle right out of the dryer.
I will definitely be ordering more clothing in larger sizes and different styles.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.