Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Little Me Baby-girls Newborn Sweetie Monkey Footie, Pink Print, Newborn
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 23, 2011
This sleep suit is nice and soft 100% cotton, and has friendly monkey faces on the toes. Our little girl just noticed she has toes and loves to hold them, so we thought this would be fun for her. It's a bit on the smaller side in the 6-month range, but not too snug. Go up a size if you have a large baby who fits snugly into 6-month clothes. Our daughter is only 4 months 16 lbs. and it fits just right.
on December 17, 2012
This has been my favorite footie for my granddaughter. I hate that she is about to outgrow it! It is so cute, with the little monkeys on the feet. It fits well and is true to size. Plus, the fabric is very soft and is of a nice medium weight.....just right for Louisiana nights. It has held up well to multiple washings. Little Me has become my favorite brand of clothing for her.
on October 24, 2013
I was so sad when my daughter grew out of these pajamas. They fit perfectly and were easy to snap. I loved the little monkeys on the feet. The material was nice and soft and seemed to keep her very warm.
on February 28, 2013
My baby girl is wearing this now! Wears it often. Just your typical little cotton baby suit. Comparable to other brands but may run a little big. Keep in mind cotton shrinks. Not I've noticed much just saying..
on November 15, 2012
Although I haven't yet used this outfit, I was very pleased with both the quality and cut. it's roomy and not too tight. I think it's worth noting that I purchased it one size up in case baby's feet grow faster.
on February 20, 2012
Perfect for my 2.5 month old baby girl to sleep in. Very soft cotton and the outfit is adorable. She has been able to get a lot of wear out of it.
on May 1, 2013
Love this sleeper!! I've had a few little me items - a couple of them feel like cheap material, others feel like great quality, I'd say this feels like a higher quality item. And the monkey feet are just too cute! My little girl is 3 months, I've heard babies "discover their feet" around 4 or 5 months, it'll be cute to see if she notices the monkey feet! Very pleased with this purchase.
on July 3, 2013
This is a very cute outfit, i was glad since my granddaughter wore them all everyday until they were too little. personally i like baby's to be dressed during the day and not in PJ's all day, guess that the difference in me and a lazy Mother who doesn't care, the truth hurts some time,LOL!!
on October 16, 2012
i really like Little Me's product lines!
I bought Sweetie Monkey Footie and Prima Ballerina Footie and Hat this time, I will check back every now and then for new purchase! Highly recorded!
on August 2, 2013
Nice and comfortable. Very soft and just the right size as expected. The arms are plenty long too so it works great for my 3 month. She is just growing out of it now because she is so tall