Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 30, 2015
I bought this in the Preemie size because we were expecting to have our baby 2 months early. We were really disappointed when it came. First, the envelope that it was shipped in was ripped so there was a black mark on the sleeve where the hole was. Fortunately, we were able to get that out with a Shout Wipe. Second and most importantly, the outfit was all out of proportion. It is definitely too large for a preemie, (which ended up working out for us because I made it to 37.5 weeks) and it was oddly wide, measuring at 9 inches across when laying flat. Also, the feet are way too big. The foot pad is 3.5 inches heel-to-toes by 2.25 inches across. Our son is now two and a half months old and it's too big for his foot let alone a preemie. On the plus side, it really is cute and seems to be of good quality.
VINE VOICEon January 11, 2013
I'm a sucker for footie pajamas that have little animals on the feet. This one has little monkey faces (with ears!) on the feet, and a little playing monkey on baby's left side. The fabric is wonderfully soft, even after several trips through the laundry, and so far nothing has stained it. When my boy outgrew the one size, we actually bought another in a larger size so he could still wear his monkey feet. (They may run a little small. I'm not sure, as my kid is at the 95th percentile, so everything is small on him.)

The colors are soft and neutral, so if you're not compelled to dress your boy in blue or your girl in pink, and get a little tired of yellow and green, this may be a nice change of pace.
on August 30, 2013
The design of the sleep and play is no doubt adorable, but sometimes I wonder if the people who size preemie clothes have actually seen preemie babies. As with most, this outfit was far too large for our teeny weeny little one. Maybe in a month or so?..
on September 8, 2015
Bought for my son. It was soft and comfortable for him. It is a good product.
on December 28, 2013
Bought it for a baby shower gift for a mom that was decorating the nursery with an animal theme. He looks so cute in it now!
on July 25, 2017
great gift
on August 30, 2014
It was really great at the beginning. We bought size 6-month for our 3-month old to grow into. Within a few weeks it shrunk in the wash and he could no longer wear it. Such a cute and soft outfit, but a bit disappointing when we thought it would last a few months!
on June 24, 2016
Item ran very small, shrank in the wash, and was missing one of the snaps. There was no area on the item where the snap had fallen/ripped off, it was clearly never sown on in the first place.
on March 3, 2014
This one is simply adorable. With a monkey theme for your favorite newborn, and little ties for the footsies...any Grandma would go gaga over an outfit like this! I did! And I think my daughter loves it, too. She likes the snaps down the leg, no need to pull anything over the head...newborns just hate that, and so does Mama. I recommend this as a layette gift for any newborn young man.
on March 16, 2011
Very soft and cute. It washes quite well and with a little stain-release spray, has survived several diaper blow outs. The 6 month size worked well from about 3.5 months until 6 months, so it might run a little small but worked out great for us. I love these types of sleepers as they are easy to put on with the snaps running all the way down and on both legs.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.