Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on December 29, 2012
This is not one of those cheesy baby girl outfits with oversize butterflies and too many shades of pink. Instead it is soft and classy and my baby seems very comfortable in it. There's plenty of room in the leg and arms for her and she is two months old and average size. I got the newborn size. I wish it had a zipper instead of buttons though, but I'm very happy with it anyway. It holds up very well in the wash and doesn't pill.
on May 19, 2013
I love the "Little Me" brand of sleepers. Top quality fabric with beautiful print choices for litte girls. I love the softness and thickness of the fabric also. Not thin like some I've bought in other brands. My granddaughter is 5 months old about 24 inches long and weighs 14 lbs. The 9 months size fits a little loose with room to grow. I do think the sizes run small and although her head is not big at all the hats always seem a little small. Could be the style of hat and me thinking it's supposed to fit differently. I just ordered 3 more sleepers and a little romper and can't wait to see them. I've never been disappointed!!
on September 2, 2013
I bought this for my 7 week old daughter. The material is 100% cotton and very soft. The design is adorable too.

Likes:
1. The snaps allow for easy wear so that I don't have to struggle with my newborn to put a onesie over her head.
2. Also, the snaps allow me to easily change her diapers without having to open the whole front like the zippered ones.
3. It is one outfit so that I don't have to worry about matching up top, bottom, and socks.

Dislikes:
None.

I was happy with this purchase so I went and bought other similar footies from Little Me.
on February 21, 2013
I can't comment on the fit because my baby isn't here quite yet, but this sleeper is so soft and even cuter in person! I've been very pleased with the sleepers from Little Me. Just FYI - I noticed one difference from the photo online, there isn't brown stitching around the collar, arms and sleeves on the sleeper I received.
on July 1, 2013
When shopping for a baby gift, my "go-to" place is now Bunnies By the Bay. Their items are quality made, sweet, soft, and adorable. Really reasonable prices as well.

This little outfit is the sweetest, most darling girlie outfit! It was a baby shower hit!
on March 7, 2013
Your little princess must have this! It's a great set for an infant. I purchased it as a gift for a friend who's having her first baby girl. It's so much fun to buy things for girls. This outfit is feminine and cute, but still practical. I'm sure she'll get lots of use out of it.
on March 31, 2014
Absolutely precious.!!!!!! That hat was the topper!!! The fit was perfect. The color was bright & happy. That hat, was simply adorable. all in all, we loved it!!!!
on August 12, 2013
The footie is extremelly soft, would be the most beautiful outfit I had for my baby.... if it didn't come full of stains in the fabbric. I can't believe that the quality control let this pass...
on July 19, 2013
Great weighty material and very cute for baby girl. My granddaughter is going to love it. I ordered several different varieties of this brand and would highly recommend.
on April 4, 2014
It was adlorable on my neice once she was big enough to wear it. It definitely kept her warm and cozy

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.