Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 1-10 of 60 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 64 reviews
on February 27, 2013
This was my third (and final) try at finding just the right 'bringing home' outfit for our baby. I was very pleased with the sweater - true white, true to size, classic look, etc. I washed the sweater with linens (no zippers or anything to snag it) in cold water with mild, environmentally-friendly detergent and laid it flat to dry. While trying to show off my conquest to my husband I quickly noticed a 1/3" hole in one of the front panels.
I've read numerous times that Amazon does not return/exchange washed clothing, but I thought I'd take my chances and contact customer service. It was obvious from the recent receipt date of the sweater and the due date on my baby registry that the hole was not caused from 'wear and tear'. I was expecting to have to put up a fight. Perhaps that is why the effortless conversation and quick resolution were so appreciated. I packaged the damaged sweater with exchange labels e-mailed to me, dropped it off, and received a confirmation e-mail from Amazon that the package was en route only nine hours later. I received my new, undamaged sweater the next day (Saturday)! Thank you, Amazon!
on April 3, 2017
Purchased this for a gift and it was super cute. My friend loved it.
on February 9, 2017
Slightly big for our newborn. However we liked the fact that it covered more then his upper body giving us mental satisfaction that he will be warm. Used it a couple of times and no complaints. I wish they had something similar with Zipper. He had couple of layers including this (over cautious new parents ) and he was quite comfortable.
on November 28, 2016
The description says unisex but the details on the cardigan really make it too girly for a boy to wear (and I dress my 13 month old son in southern Jon Jon's and a lot of seersucker). But it's a nice sweater so I will keep it for my next child (hopefully a girl)
on June 2, 2015
Darling sweater, but it is NOT white as stated. It is cream. Bought this unisex- baby sweater for our grandson's baptism to go with his little white outfit, but cream still worked. Just not what we expected or planned on buying a cream sweater and cap.
on March 5, 2017
Nive, but looks small
on November 22, 2013
First of all i love the Sweater, is pure white. I just have my baby and since winter is coming i choose to order it a little larger and thanks God i did. It runs really small, my baby is 8 pounds and the 6 months size fits him perfectly.
on April 17, 2015
Beautiful sweater; no complaints with either quality or appearance. One note - this is not white, but a very light cream. I had a white seersucker outfit that I ordered this sweater for and returned the sweater because it didn't match.
on April 20, 2015
I ordered WHITE for my son's baptism, when it arrived it was cream colored. Not what I was looking for. Definitely not white.
review image
on March 11, 2017
Perfect gift for girl or boy baby. I have purchased several and have given as gifts. Each time receiver has been thrilled.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.