Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 721-730 of 3,035 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,762 reviews
on June 22, 2016
You need this in your Disney collection.
on June 8, 2013
According to my friends at Disney this Blu-ray edition will be be released on 10/1/13. It was pushed back some (originally this was to be a June release) due to some minor problems.

Also, so I'm told, they thought a release closer to Christmas would help sales. My friends also tell me this may even be pushed back 2 or 3 more weeks if it's decided by marketing that will spur more holiday purchases.

I've not seen the Blu-ray yet (if I get lucky I'll get one a month or so before the official release) but am told the picture and sound are, quite simply, astounding.

BTW this is my 21 year old daughters favorite movie!

************UPDATE ***** UPDATE ******UPDATE ********

Last week (today is 7/1/13), at the annuual Disney Products Christmas Preview in NYC, it was confirmed that the release date for The Little Mermaid Blu-Ray will be 10/1/13.

******************LAST UPDATE **********LAST UPDATE**************

Today I received a 'advance' copy to view. Yeah - I know why bother!?

What I received was just the Blu-Ray so all I can say is that the picture looked brand new and was about as good as it could be.

I know this doesn't help much as I was first told I would get this more than 2 weeks ago but this was beyond my control. So - no special anything - just the bare bones Blu-Ray - I was told that Disney is clamping down on advance copies so I guess I was lucky to get even this.
on June 18, 2014
There's honestly not much to say about this classic Disney film. It's a classic. It is fantabulous. It is Disney!
on May 17, 2016
My granddaughter LOVED it! Not much else to say.
on November 21, 2016
Great
on November 25, 2016
on June 20, 2014
My daughters love this movie, shipping was fast. This was also one of my favorites when I was young. Very Happy.
on February 20, 2015
My little girl loves this movie, we originally got it on iTunes, but we got a Kids fire kindle so we bought this movie for her. Its her favorite.
on January 29, 2014
The second disc came scratched up and the black tab that held it in place was broken but other than that, the movie seemed to be in good condition
on July 28, 2015
My granddaughter liked this movie very much.
And it arrived right in the nick of time.Excellent
Seller