Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 135 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 140 reviews
on February 26, 2012
Purchased this for my potty training two year old. Absolutely adorable! The doll is just your basic doll. The potty is what talks and makes noises and makes it cute. You can actually use the potty with other dolls too. My daughter was amazed the first time she used it. Lots of giggles from the sound effects, even from my four year old.

Some phrases are:
"(Plop,Plop noise) Oh I pooped"
"Just in time, Poop, Time to wipe"
"(Peeing noise) I did it"
"Giggles, time to wipe"
"Bye, bye pee pee, bye bye poop"
"(Peeing noise) time to wipe"
"I did it"
"Time to wash my hands"

The only reason I didn't rank this five stars is the legs on the doll are difficult for my two year old to bend to sit down. My four year old has no problems bending the legs. We now just keep the doll in her sitting position. Also the lid on the potty fell off 5 minutes after using it and constantly falls off. You can still use the potty without it. Overall good size doll not too big. Would purchase again. Perfect potty training tool. The peeing noise has even made my daughter pee. They should make a boy version too.
33 comments| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 26, 2016
You sit the doll on the potty which triggers a variety of phrases like "time to go potty, mommy", a pee and poo plop sound, and the clear potty water flips over to yellow potty watery with a poo in it. When you flush the toilet (push the handle), the toilet water flips back over to clean. I t won't potty train your kid, but both girls I've given it to (daughter and cousin) wanted to try the potty after playing with it. Definitely a helpful potty training tool. Both girls still love to play with all of the pieces after being potty trained too, so it's use isn't limited to just potty training.

It might be a little crude for some people (my mom was disgusted by the poo and pee in the toilet), but let's be real...potty training is gross and messy and you will be dealing with poo and pee. I was worried I should get one of the dolls that has water come out to demonstrate peeing, but that proved unnecessary. This doll seems to work just as well, she also poops (the pee dolls I saw didn't cover that), and I don't have to worry about a watery mess to clean up after when she plays with this.

The pieces are interchangeable for other play too, because the sound effects are in the potty. Your kid can use the potty with different dolls/stuffed animals, and the doll doesn't talk about pottying which is nice when my daughter wants to tote her around in public.

If using this to transition your kiddo to the potty, I also highly recommend the Potty Book by Leslie Patricelli.
on October 24, 2015
I follow the Toilet Training in Less than a Day book and I did not use this doll as the doll for the parts recommended in the book. For that I used another doll we already had and just used a syringe and held it in my hand, hidden behind the dolls back, to do the train the doll part. Once we made it all the way through the whole training process from that book and things were going well, then I gave this Little Mommy Princess and the Potty Doll to my daughter (she's 20 months old) more so as a reward and also to help maintain the high level of interest in going potty. She loved it! She's also tried to sit on the doll's potty herself but it is obviously way too small so I was able to get her to accept that it is just for the doll. I like that this doll has more hair than a typical baby doll...we call this doll a big girl, not a baby doll, since she can use the potty. I think the fact that it has poop in the potty also helps with the little ones' fears about going poop. My 4 year old son really liked the doll too and even our 8 year old son wanted to check it out. The sound does come from the potty, not the doll, but none of my kids mentioned that or seemed to care. You might consider removing the doll from the packaging before gifting it. It is very hard to get out of the package. Also, one piece screws through the cardboard box and into the doll's back to hold it in the box. So, there's this weird shaped hole in the doll's back. The doll's clothes are too hard for my 1 year old to get on and off...my 4 year old can do it after I explained that you have to straighten her legs to get her pants on and off. The cup and soap it comes with are cute and are the perfect thing to go along with a potty doll.
on March 29, 2016
The doll arrived and doesn't match the picture at all. Her dress is purple not pink, the toilet is dark purple not pink, the bottle and soap dispenser are not a cute sparkly glitter pink as shown but instead a dark mat purple. Not nearly as cute as the photo, and we bought this one because my daughter loves pink, not purple. Also the arms and legs are very stiff and hard to move. The doll and her potty are also very small, which i knew ahead of time but once you see them in person its still disappointing. Not worth the $50 price at all.
on January 11, 2013
Purchased this for my two-year old granddaughter who refuses to even go near the potty. Thought it might get her used to the idea. The doll is a typical doll - nothing special, but cute none-the-less. The potty is what is funny - and fun. Place the doll on the potty, and the voice comes from the potty (which means you can make the potty talk even without the doll in place - just push on the potty seat or flush the potty). The doll uses words like "pee" and "poo." There are sounds - flushing, peeing, and the plop plop of poop! Might be too much for some people, but it makes us laugh. My granddaughter loves the soap dispenser. Good teaching tool for washing hands after going to the potty. This is the closest my granddaughter has come to any discussion re: potty! It's a start even if her parents have rolled their eyes about this doll and her sounds!
on January 2, 2015
My 3 year old was beyond excited to get this for Christmas! It's the only thing she had been asking for, for months. Seeing her excitement was by far worth more than the price of this adorable toy! It is a perfect gift for a little toddler girl.
on May 29, 2017
My daughter loved it!
on January 21, 2016
The African American version of the doll is $10 more than this doll.

My two year old figured out pretty quickly that the potty makes the sounds, not the doll. So the doll got tossed and she plays with the potty. It's a good toy, but didn't help all that much with the training for us.
on December 29, 2012
My daughter loves this for her 23 month old daughter. My granddaughter is also loving..... Perfect in "guiding" her into those big girl panties because she will be a Big Sister in June..... win-win for "my" beautiful girls! :)
on September 10, 2014
The doll does not drink liquids and then drip liquids. She sits on a toilet that makes noises like she is going potty. I ended up throwing the little toilet and accessories away and now she is just a bath doll.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.