Little Partners Art Easel - Natural: Learning Tower Add-On Chalk Board & Paint Easel - Transform Your Learning Tower into a Fun Art Station - For Use with the Learning Tower (Sold Separately)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easily Attaches to the Learning Tower or Your Wall - Using just 4 screws, let your little ones learn and express themselves with chalk and paint using this quality easel attachment.
- Includes a Chalk Board & Dry Erase Board - Hang parchement paper, use dry erase markers, crayons or paint on this double-sided chalk board and dry erase board.
- Easily Stow Supplies - The included tray holds paint, brushes, colored pencils, chalk and so much more. The easel also features two large clips to hold paper and two non-spill paint cups!
- Superior Quality Construction - Like all Little Partners Products, this art easel is made from real wood. Layered birch makes it a sturdy and durable addition to the Learning Tower.
- Add to Cart Now - Check out the Learning Tower, Playhouse Kits and the whole Little Partners suite and give your children a fun way to learn and grow.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Kids Love Chalk!
Now parents can spark their children's creativity and allow them to draw freely using the Learning Tower and the new Art Easel.
This accessory set attaches easily to the Learning Tower, and features a dry-erase board on one side with a chalkboard on the other for twice the artistic fun. The dry-erase board includes plastic clips to hold art paper, poster board or any other material for coloring or painting. The Art Easel also comes with a handy shelf that attaches at the bottom to hold chalk, brushes, markers, paint pots and more!
From abstract squiggles to family portraits, your child can color their own world in the safe environment of the Learning Tower and within the contained space of the Art Easel. The versatile Art Easel is sure to provide hours of creative fun! (Learning Tower sold separately)"
Top customer reviews
There's a video showing the board being placed onto the learning tower making it appear easy to remove. Instead, two panels need to be unscrewed and the easel takes their place.
Not magnetic contrary to what other reviews have stated.
Eraser does not fit into erase tray.
Expect pre-drilled holes to be slightly misaligned. Don't be surprised if pieces won't fit flush against each other. Watch out for the top piece to become "wobbly" over time, because it is a sign that the anchors are slowly working their way out, and the easel part may fall to the floor.
Fortunately there are some solutions such as banging the top anchors further in or outright replacing fastening hardware with something better.
The product does carry a 5-year warranty, but I'm probably going to drive a couple 2-inch wood screws down from the top just for piece of mind.
ADDITION: 3 months later. I pulled the top handle to remove the easel from the stool and the entire top came off, causing the easel to fall to the floor and nearly hit my child in the head. It is now going in the garbage. I'm revising my review to 2 stars.
Now, this part replaces the original part of the structure that holds this side of the tower together, using 2 short screws instead of 4 long ones. It's a safety thing in my mind.
My daughter had already opened this for Christmas. So I used some wood glue, kept it compressed until I felt it was good to go. The split was only at the bottom and was from the end to an opening, about 1cm long. It couldn't progress. I assembled the Tower and my daughter has enjoyed hours in it since I brought it up. From her bakery, to her medical clinic, and everything in between, not to mention how much she loves helping her mom cook...and I inspect it for integrity every weekend to make sure it's safe for her to be climbing in and out of.
The top felt down (in the middle of the night!) , my husband had to make two holes and put two new screws. (see picture)
The bottom (see other picture) felt down last week while kids where drawing on it
Its really poor quality....its sad, because design is nice. the town is strong....but this Easel is in my opinion unsafe... (maybe its mine that is really defective!).......made in china.
Most recent customer reviews
The concept is pretty cool, it has a magnetic board, an erasable white board and...Read more