"As a piano teacher I can assure the reader that the Little Piano Bookworks well with students of all ages. The video lessons are particularly helpful for the visual learners. The book uses clear and logicallayout, teaching the beginning student to learn the piano keys andbasics of musical notes and rhythms."
"In the array of good pianobooks available to the beginning student, this book makes an importantcontribution and is worthy of diligent consideration." Dr. James Hart
The Baltimore Sun calls Ferrante's music "focused and colorful...with an unexpected, decidedly poetic touch" and "ebullient and full of shifts of direction."
"Like the great sonata writers of two centuries ago, this composer narrates a sonic whole--a coherent if miniature musical life. "Snow Moon" matters now (and does justice to the sonata tradition) for Ferrante's relentless exploration of novel strategies for creating an inhabitable soundscape."
Robert Battistini, Professor and Music Writer
From the Author
You might find this book useful if you are a:
- Piano Teacher, who is looking for material to teach your beginner-level students.
- Teacher, who would like to play the piano in the classroom and improve yourtechnique, creativity, and understanding of the instrument.
- Parent / Homeschool Family, who would like your children to learn how to play the piano.
- Musician, who would like to add the piano to the instruments you know how to play.
- Songwriter, who would like to expand your creativity and learn basic piano techniques for your songs.