Truck Reviews HPC Magazine Deals Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on October 24, 2012
I ordered EVERYTHING for my 3yr old daughter's bedroom based on this picture they have of the comforter thinking it would be an accurate picutre of the comforter. WRONG!!! Don'g get me wrong I love the comforter! Its definately alot different them I EVER expected it would be. I expected more pastels & lavenders which is what you see in the picture! NOPE!! Its more of a HOT PINK, SOME lavender, Deep Purple, Blue, Yellow, etc.. The colors you see are alot brighter & deeper then what you think. So the curtains I ordered are the pastels & the comforter well I think you get the hint. Not only that but I got the Comforter delivered by UPS today, But the sheet set that was suppose to come with it was not there! I tried to call the company listed on the shipping label & of course on the shipping label it only has the Comforter listed on it not the bed in a bag. But they were already closed. Go Figure! Needless to say I will be calling back tomorrow! Hope this helps you all in your decision before buying this! I know I will be more cautious in my purchases online.
2 people found this helpful
on March 31, 2013
This sheet set is perfect! The tags on the sheets actually say they are 100% polyester. But they are so soft and silky feeling. My daughter loves how smooth they are.

Yes they are light weight which will be nice for summer. But for now winter and spring, we need some extra blankets as its freezing, literally outside haha.

The sheets are very vibrant, the colors didn't fade with washing either. We are very pleased with our purchase. The shipment also came way quicker than expected.
on February 13, 2013
Excellent quality. Vibrant colors. Ponies true to characters. Even nicer than I had hoped for! Granddaughter was thrilled. Would definitely recommend!
One person found this helpful
on June 3, 2013
EVEN MORE BEUATIFUL IN PERSON! ONE PLEASED CHILD. IT IS VERY SOFT AND DESIGNED GREAT! WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE! HAPPY!!!!
on May 2, 2013
Very pleased with the look and feel. It brought a smile to my daughter's face and she loves her room so much.
on January 28, 2013
At first I thought the material was satiny but then I realized it is just a soft different material. I love the colors and my daughter adores them. The comforter is not super thick, which works out well for us because our daughter likes warm fleece pjs and a thicker comforter would be too warm.

Great quality and worth the price.
One person found this helpful
on November 4, 2012
Whoever is selling this set for over one hundred dollars should be ashamed. Hasbro does not sell a comforter set of this style. Whoever advertised this bundle is conning buyers. The exact same comforter/sheet set along with matching drapes are available at Wal-Mart for considerably less. Their twin/full size comforter I bought today in Vancouver, Washington was only $31.99. Their twin sheet set was $19.99 however I bought the full size which included two pillow cases (Twin sheet set includes one) for $29.99. So for $52-$62 at Wal-Mart you get was is offered here for an insane $106 and again the products are identical. (FYI the matching drape set at Wal-Mart is $19.99).

Edited for noting the five star rating I gave is for the comfort, quality, prettiness of the comforter & sheets not the seller.
3 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question