BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on December 26, 2012
I got this mostly because it has the first two episodes from season 3, which is a two-part story, along with 3 episodes from seasons 1 + 2.

Episode List:
-Crystal Empire pt.1 (S3)
-Crystal Empire pt. 2 (S3)
-Sonic Rainboom (S1)
-Luna Eclipsed (S2)
-It's About Time (S2)
on October 12, 2017
Gbaby watches over and over. She does not tire but my daughter said she was dreaming the song.
on December 28, 2016
My daughter loves all things MLP she was excited to get this for Christmas
on April 1, 2014
My Grandaughter wanted this movie for her Birthday. I went all over town looking for this movie and never found it. I spent a whole day looking for this movie and two other Little pony movies she had asked for. No one had the movies. I was exhausted and very dissapointed. I really wanted her to have her movies. Guess what, Amazon had the movies. I was so excited. My grandaughter was so happy to receive her movies.
Thanks Amazon for making my Grandaughter's day.
Linda
on February 20, 2013
I got this for my stepdaughter for her birthday this weekend. It said it might not come until March :/. However it came exceptionally early and was in great condition when I got it. She loves my little pony and I know she will just love this. Love this transaction and product. Also I checked the disc and it had no scratches or smudges. It was just like I had went to the store and bought it. The reason I didn't is because my store in my town didn't have it. I'm so glad I chose Amazon! I love this website.
on February 14, 2013
Our family likes to watch MLP, but we were looking forward to some new episodes. This DVD only has 2 episodes from season 3. The other 3 episodes are from season 2. It's still good.
on June 1, 2016
My daughter is in love with My Little Pony and I found this for less than $5. It has 5 episodes on it and you can't beat the price!! She loves it and is perfect for rainy days and long car trips
on January 13, 2013
A great way to start the new year and a good start to season three of My Little Pony:Friendship Is Magic. The mane six plus Cadence and Shining Armo(u)r have to save an entire empire against an evil foe but aren't sure how to do it until Twilight Sparkle unearths a book detailing the history of the Crystal Empire and how it protected itself. The DVD also includes episodes from previous series including It's About Time and Luna Eclipsed from season two.
on May 13, 2016
My niece is a huge MLP fan and this movie has been enjoyed by her many times. She visits about once a week and this is always her pre-nap time movie choice.
on April 18, 2013
9 yr old granddaughter is a Little Pony fan and had dropped a not-so-subtle hint that she'd love getting this dvd for her birthday. Since she's watched it a few times, I'm prepared to say that it is one of her favorite birthday gifts.