Hill Climb Racing 2 Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 24, 2017
If you are in sales this is a great book. It's more about getting out of your own way and doing your job. I found it when I first started my job and now I present it as a gift to new employees. They all report they love it.
on May 26, 2017
Excellent book that focuses on selling the right way. Highly recommend this book for anyone who is involved in sales and wants to expand their sales technique so they close more.
on April 17, 2015
Absolutely Awesome. I bought one for all my news sales associates!
I've been in sales 13 years and boy, did Jeffry kick my butt!!
I love how he puts it to you straight. He says, "if you can't get past the gate keeper, you suck"
I laughed but changed my approach & his advice works.
I'm already reading it a second time bc it's so jam packed with advice that works!!!
on September 8, 2017
a cute little red good to read book.
on April 17, 2014
I enjoyed reading this book which explains some important points related to interacting with a customer. This sales veteran understands that selling has more to do with people than with the product or service itself. This point is often overlooked by many sales people who are overly focused on the features of a product and put all their effort on convincing the buyer to buy it.
on September 26, 2017
fast read
on August 1, 2017
Thanks
on June 9, 2017
great book
on June 6, 2016
WOW! I have read at least 30 other selling books by qualified sales leaders and have received much sales training over the years, but this is SO far above the others. Very different and insightful viewpoints.
on April 21, 2017