Little Remedies Sore Throat Pops, 10 Count
|Price:||$4.88 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$2.12 (30%)|
|You Save:||Save $0.24 (5%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Soothes throats naturally and Soothes throat with real honey. No Saccharin or Alcohol Gluten Free and Long lasting, Great-tasting remedy for kids.
- Calms Fiery Throats
- Safe for Ages 3+
- No Artificial Flavors, No Artificial Colors
- No Saccharin or Alcohol
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Calms Fiery Throats
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Little Remedies Understands Babies
It's important to give your baby products made especially for their delicate little bodies.
use as directed
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: allow one pop to dissolve slowly in mouth
- May be repeated as needed or as director by a doctor
- Children under 3 years of age: ask a doctor
Little Remedies Sore Throat Pops
Calms Fiery Throats
Safely relieve your little ones' most common cold symptoms, such as fevers, minor aches and sore throats. Our products contain no dyes or alcohols.
- Made with Real Honey
- No artificial flavors, no artificial dyes, no parabens
Soothes throats naturally and Soothes throat with real honey. No Saccharin or Alcohol Gluten Free and Long lasting, Great-tasting remedy for kids.
Active ingredient (in each pop), Purpose: Pectin 5.4mg, Oral demulcent Inactive ingredients: caramel color, corn syrup, honey, natural flavor, sucrose, water
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top customer reviews
I would advice to hold lollipop for your child and make sure child does not bite it or tries to pull the lollipop off the stick. Make sure the lollipop is hard not melty. I received some melty ones with one of my orders and they were falling off the stick while sucking on them. So I didn't risk giving those to her I just used them myself.