Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 3, 2016
I bought this ages ago when the model came in white. I bought it to wake me up to take my medications without waking my boyfriend, but turns out it's yet another tool geared towards those who are port stars sized. Because I've got a bit of a tummy and a pudgy puss, the 'foot' doesn't lay comfortably where it should and the panel doesn't lay flat, so it pokes out a bit from under my panties. This then makes it pop out from where it belongs when I move around in my sleep. So when it went off it woke both of us, which was the #1 I wanted to avoid. Now for years, it's been collecting dust in a box because it's not even a good toy to use. Wish I could get my money back, but alas, too long ago was the purchase and used item surely would deny me that right. Don't waste your money, bigger fam.
11 comment| 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 1, 2016
It's just too weak. Doesn't do much. And of course, no refund, so that's a bummer.
22 comments| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 11, 2017
no instructions, everything is in an Asian language - haven't figured out how to use it at all.
22 comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 13, 2017
Bad Quality, after one charging the connection for charging inside the Rooster is defective.
On Mail and our complaint no response from the seller.
Too expansive, long delivery time from Asia - give your money for better Toys!
on November 25, 2014
Wish the nob was round but overall pretty good.
11 comment| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 29, 2016
Both gfs love it.
11 comment| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 3, 2015
Little Rooster is easy to set, comfortable to wear, and a total pleasure to use. I find it's a great way to start or finish any day. It’s as user friendly as a simple travel alarm clock, but ‘alarm’ is just not it’s style. It’s comfortable to wear in your panties overnight without waking you up or becoming displaced. It has a surprisingly wide range of settings from very gentle to quite powerful, and of course the user controls it all. Varying levels of intensity make Little Rooster a great multitasker that can provide anything from intense orgasm to gentle relief of menstrual cramps and anything in between. As you wake to the gentle vibration, flip the switch to “play mode” and start enjoying your mornings!
44 comments| 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 2, 2013
The shipping usually takes a few weeks but I needed it for valentines day in a week. I contacted the shippers and they upgraded the shipping time with no extra cost. Simply awesome.

The product itself works like a charm. We don't exactly use it for the alarm but as a warm up toy. As long as you keep your legs tight it stays in place no matter what you're doing. I would get this product again or upgrade it if a new model came out.
11 comment| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.