Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,150 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,548 reviews
on March 14, 2017
This is one of my all time favorite movies, and I was so happy to share it with my kids. It's a great balance between intrigue/thriller and hilarity, the songs are great, rick moranis is the man! my kids loved it!
on June 10, 2017
The classic dvd from the 80s. I love this more than any since. I can still watch it daily. It's amazing how many actual stars were in this move.
on May 10, 2017
I have seen this movie several times but my husband hasn't. He thought it was a cute movie also. It is a musical. I loved the singing voice of the female actress when she was on balcony.
Some might not like it because it involves humorous blood and killing along with depicting domestic abuse.
Very Cute with some bizarre activity that plays right into it.
on March 24, 2017
I have never seen this cult classic. My man said, "You have to! It's awesome!" So i bought it. And it's awesome lol. BUT this version has a whole different ending than the version my man has seen 50 times. He had never seen this ending so it was a shock to him.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 19, 2008
This movie is strange. It reminds me of another strange one called "Rocky Horror Show". Both of them are cult classics. "Little Shop" is deliciously funny and entertaining. One of those movies that I enjoy seeing again and again. It is old that even if they do not have the modern special effects for a monster film, still it can stand on its own. Yes, it is a musical. Although nothing is exceptionally catchy, Steve Martin's song is unforgettable. Steve Martin makes root canal sounds fun.

The plot? It is about this strange plant who eats human. It gets bigger and hungrier every meal. A love triangle between Seymour (Rick Moranis), Audrey (Ellen Greene) and Orin (Steve Martin). Seymour is desperately in love with Audrey, but she's taken. Orin in turn is the sadistic dentist and leather-clad biker type boyfriend of Seymour. In the end, somebody dies. ...Well, forget about the plot. Just watch it - Because it's FUN! Definitely a must-have for my movie collection.
on May 10, 2017
I got this for my grandma for Mother's Day and she loves it! This is her favorite movie of all time. It may be corny, but all the great movies have to have even a little bit of nuttiness in them. This is truly a classic.
on April 5, 2017
I've been having a lot of dental work recently. I gave this movie to my dentist. I explained that she was not to pattern her work after Steve Martin. The whole dental office watched the movie and loved it!
on July 21, 2017
Love the first half... then I fall to sleep. How can a dangerous, man eating plant be boring just when he starts to get mean? Still enjoy the first half enough to watch/listen to it a gazillion times.
on May 28, 2017
Classic old funny movie, just remember have lots of bad words if you watch it with children. Even though children will enjoy the singing and puppetry of the bad plant dud.
on December 20, 2016
Didn't like it. Sorry. Good music.