- File Size: 387 KB
- Print Length: 165 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Pink Cashmere Publishing LLC (January 23, 2013)
- Publication Date: January 23, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00B5HRP0K
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#391,974 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #193 in Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Abuse > Partner Abuse
- #760 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Dysfunctional Relationships
- #2506 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > African American > Women's Fiction
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $6.00 (60%)
Little Sister (Cleo's Story - A Companion Novel to Been So Long) Kindle Edition
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Although the book did mention God and faith in Him it never came across as "preachy" or "churchy". You saw the struggle and humanity then, how the family's faith helped them.
I love this book!
As usual Ms. Thompson takes her readers through an emotional roller coaster ride with one exciting twist after another turn. I had to unclench my fists and my jaw several times. Very real characters plus a believable plot equals a story you shouldn't miss.
I won't rehash what the book was about to make sure that I don't give anyway, but I will say that this is a really good story, with complex characters in extremely difficult situations, written by a great author. Check it out!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was a great read. Could not put the book done once I started reading!Published 4 months ago by Rhonda
Cleo's story is captivating. The ending made cry and smile at the same time.Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
This author is so talented! She pulls me into every story and I end up finishing the book much faster than I would have liked! I love this series so keep them coming!Published 6 months ago by Missbecka
This book was a very fast roller coast ride that I'd ride over and over again. It was perfectly written and tells a story worth hearing. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Michelle Hill
Nice prequel to learn about Cleo's history and what happened to her after she left home. A little more to be desired but a nice backdrop of her life.Published 19 months ago by FSimm
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > African American > Women's Fiction
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Domestic Life
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Abuse > Partner Abuse
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > United States > African American > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Dysfunctional Relationships