BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 6, 2016
This screen looks good and works well for hiding a litter box that happens to be where or cat wants it rather than where we want it. It stays in place even when she rubs her face on the edges; hasn't fallen over or moved around. We would have given it 5 stars if it wasn't so darn expensive. While nicely made, it shouldn't cost $59. Both of our adult daughters were going to buy one, but the price stopped them. Good product though.
on February 7, 2015
I bought this to use as a litter box screen. It is really cute. I unscrewed one section and wedged it between a cabinet and a covered litter box and left 2 sections standing freely to block a second covered box from sight. My litter boxes are in the breezeway that most guests enter through, just didn't like being able to see those boxes when people came in the door. I was worried that the cats would knock it over but they haven't touched it.
on June 20, 2016
This item works perfectly for the intended purpose: a privacy screen for my cats' litter box. Just the right height and width to hide the box so that when I walk by I see this cute mini room divider instead of a litter tray. Also, it offers privacy for my cats when using the litter box. The side facing the litter box is smooth, so it is easy to clean, too!
on March 24, 2016
We use this to hide the cat litter boxes. It's just perfect! We got the white one. It doesn't necessarily help prevent litter scatter but it does give the kitty cats privacy and it looks so much nicer than having to look at litter boxes. I thought it was kind of pricey for the quality once I examined the workmanship closely, but I do love it and you can't find too many of these out there.
on March 14, 2017
This is the perfect thing for hiding my cat's litter box. I have to put it in the living room because it's the only place she will use it. I bought it in natural and the natural wood looks really nice. I get compliments on it before people even realize it's hiding the litter box. It's very sturdy and the hinges move both ways which is nice. The design is subtle so it blends in with my decor. Highly recommend for the purpose of hiding things!
on May 8, 2013
I bought this to hide the kitty litter box in my house. It was perfect and not too imposing. I would recommend anyone get this who loves their kitty but hates seeing the litter box.
on December 15, 2009
I purchased this screen for a little privacy while in the workplace. From outside my office, it sits on the front of my workstation, hiding my monitors and most of the area where I sit. Performs perfectly and actually looks like it belongs, since the wood stain matches the color of my workstation as well. I've received many favorable comments and inquiries as to where I found it from co-workers and business clients alike. I do agree with the previous reviewer that this item is a bit pricey, but also feel that I've gotten my money's worth. Love it, very happy that I invested in it.

Update: It's now been over 2 years since I bought this screen and it's holding up great! Since then I changed jobs and am now using it at my new location. I'm still receiving many favorable comments/inquiries about it.
on February 19, 2016
The one I received is nice. I got it to hide my huge litterbox. If the material gets damaged or I just want a different look, I'm just going to glue on different material.
on August 11, 2016
Perfect for keeping a litterbox out of sight.
on March 9, 2014
I needed something to cover a bathroom window for which it would have been hard to hang blinds or curtains. This works perfectly--it props on the window ledge and is just the right size. I like that it lets light through.