- 100% Cotton
- Boys White Long Sleeve Masculine Baby Coverall Outfit
- SIMPLY ELEGANT STYLE. Features long sleeves with a matching rib pattern across the chest, sleeves, and pant legs. This coverall snaps in the back and includes snaps between legs for easy diaper changing.
- COMFORTABLE AND DURABLE. Made of soft, lightweight 100% mercerized cotton knit. The cotton knit is very breathable and adds masculinity to the outfit.
- INCLUDES HANGER AND GARMENT BAG. Shipped with elegant padded plastic hanger and vinyl garment poly bag. The Little Things Mean a Lot Heirloom Preservation Bag is recommended for safe long-term storage.
- PERFECT FOR ANY OCCASION. This coverall makes a great gift, heirloom, or keepsake for any Christening, Baptism, baby blessing, formal event, or any other special occasion!
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A beautiful but masculine baby coverall suitable for boys christening or everyday dresswear. Long sleeve with a rib pattern across the bodice. Sleeves and pant legs have 1 row of rib pattern. The 100% mercerized cotton knit is exquisitely finished to provide a soft, comfortable and stylish outfit. Available in sizes: NB, 3, 6, 12, 18, and 24 month. Imported. Machine wash cold.
Shipped with elegant padded plastic hanger and vinyl garment poly bag. The Little Things Mean a Lot Heirloom Preservation Bag is recommended for safe long-term storage.
About Little Things Mean a Lot Founded in 1983, Little Things Mean a Lot offers a wide variety of heirloom quality christening gowns, outfits and accessories. They currently stock more than 150 gowns, outfits, accessories, and gifts. Over the years, Little Things Mean a Lot has become the premier specialized infant baptism, blessing outfit, and christening wholesaler in the United States.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 11.9 x 10.3 x 1.6 inches; 8.01 Ounces
- Department : Baby-boys
- Date First Available : September 16, 2011
- Manufacturer : Little Things Mean a Lot
- ASIN : B07L8MGLP4
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We were so disappointed to see that it is knit with shiny polyester looking thread and is maybe 50% sheer when held up to the light, both of which make it look so cheap in person, especially for the beauty (and price point) of the design.
We chose this one instead, which is a heavier cotton knit (our baptism was in February in CA), not just because of the heavier knit - being knit from cotton just looked much higher quality than the polyester. Here's the one we chose instead - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TKMKKQS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
By Jessica on May 7, 2015