Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Save $20 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on June 6, 2017
This toy is nice. All the buttons work and the pump fits into the car. The only problem is that the toy is not heavy enough and falls over easily when being played with.
on February 16, 2018
Grandson loves it. An upgraded version from what I bought 28 years ago!
on August 21, 2016
This was so cute and perfect size for my 2 year old! I wish it had a setting to turn down the volume if you wanted to because it is a bit loud but my 2 year old loves it! She loves pretending to put gas in her cozy coupe!
on August 20, 2017
Little bit too expensive for how cheap this toy looks like . My son loves it
on April 17, 2016
It's adorable ~ It could be a little taller though ~ My grandchildren love pulling up to it in their cars and pretending to fill up their gas tanks ~ they even use the credit card slot ~ I recommend this adorable pumper
on January 5, 2018
Wish it was heavier on the bottom. This easily falls over. My kids don’t mind of course, love the noise and working card slot.
on June 29, 2017
My boys love this! It's got sounds (which is a positive outside, not so nice if they bring it inside :). Good quality,
on November 20, 2017
Adorable. Lightweight - you may want to add a sand bag to keep it stationary.
on May 21, 2012
My Grandson loves this toy. He is 18 months and loves the sounds on the gas pump. The only reason i rated this toy 3 stars is the durability and workmanship quality. It is cheap plastic that probably won't last more then a few years with typical little boy abuse toys get. Also the construction makes it appear that it will start to fall apart in a few years. Overall for the price it is a fair value. You can't rate the fun factor as my Grandson loves it.
on October 13, 2015
Good little toy. I was surprised by the fact that it is really litle, I guess I should have read the description better because it looks so much bigger than it really is. I expected it to be comparable to the size of the cozy coupe, but its way smaller. Its very lightweight so my kids can move it around, but I am thinking of filling the bottom with sand so that it stays put, so they can use it easier! With that said, my kids absolutely love this toy. It shipped fast and arrived in good condition!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.