Little Tikes 3' Trampoline
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Perfect trampoline for toddlers to burn off energy
- Features large jumping surface and handle bar for stability
- Plastic and metal combination
- Trampoline is for indoor use only. Age- 3 to 6 years. Ground to top of handle bar- 34.00 inch H. Jumping surface to top of handle bar- 26.25 inch H
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
- Max. # of kids: 1
- Max. weight: 55 lb.
- Jumping surface to top of handle bar: 26.25"H
- Product Size: 36.00''L x 36.00''W x 33.50''H
Little Tikes 3-feet Trampoline
Kids have energy to burn, and if they don't have some way of actually burning it, it's harder for them to concentrate or to get the constructive rest that they also require. As they work out their whole body, kids will develop better fitness, balance, and coordination.
- Great energy burner!
- Large jumping surface and handlebar for increased stability
- Designed for indoor use only
- Plastic and metal construction for durability
- Easy to move
- Assembly Required
Safe Jumping for Kids
This trampoline has a large jumping surface to help provide stability for young bouncers. The balance bar helps them stay upright and even pushes them to greater (but safer) heights.
Stay Active Indoors!
Your child can have great indoor fun and burn off some energy on this sturdy plastic and metal trampoline. With an easy-to-move design, your little one will be bouncing with a smile on his or her face in no time!
This Little Tikes 3-foot kid's trampoline is the perfect size to provide hours of bouncing fun! Little Tikes knows it is important for kids to stay active, and this toddler trampoline is easy to move so kids can bounce where ever they like any time they like!
• Great energy burner! • Designed for indoor use only! • Maximum number of kids: 1 • Maximum weight limit: 55lbs. • Trampoline is designed for home indoor use only • Assembly Required
From the Manufacturer
Little Tikes knows it’s important for kids to stay active. This Little Tikes 3-foot trampoline is the perfect size to provide hours of bouncing fun.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The trampoline comes pre-built and unfolds. MIND BLOWN!
2. 5 legs easily screw onto protected, painted, threaded lugs. Non-slip rubber feet snap on.
3. Support bar is built into the legs; padded cross bar is attached w/ 2 screws. Loves to swing from it!
4. 15 min. Assembly time!
My 2-year old grandson is going to wear himself out before this Little Tikes trampoline even blinks!
Really a high-quality product. Purchased two: one for his home & one for ours!
1. This product was quite easy to assemble, with only the legs and handle needing to be attached. Took about 20 min
2. The trampoline uses elastic webbing, not bungee or springs. I think the webbing is the best of available options as it is more durable than bungee cord, and much safer than springs. In the beginning the bounce is a little firm, but appears to loosen up with use.
3. The wide safety bar is nice to have across the entire surface. Very helpful since I often have more than 1 kid bouncing at a time.
4. my kids love it.
1. CHOKING HAZARD - The foam on the handle is very easily torn, or in our case, bitten off by our twins. On the first day I had to wrap the entire handle in duct tape as I kept finding our kids with mouthfuls of foam. With all the other foam and rubber padding options out there, I'm surprised Little Tikes chose this. Of course, if your kids are not half goat, you should be good to go, but be warned they will eat the foam and tear it to shred quickly. From other reviews, I can see this is a common issue, so Little Tikes really needs to step up and get a more durable padding option in place ASAP as this is definitely a choking hazard!
2. While the safety bar is set back from the trampoline's edge, if your kids swing on it like mine, you will notice it lifting from the back. Swing hard enough and the thing will tip over as it has with ours. It's tough to fix this because of inertia & gravity, HOWEVER, (FREE IDEA) - it would be great if the angle of that bar was adjustable! If desired, a parent could adjust it to be over the center of the trampoline instead of near the edge so it would not tip over.
- HOURS of entertainment. Not only is it a trampoline, it is also a bed, a nap mat, a tent structure, a podium, a wrestling arena, a picnic area, .......and the list goes on.
- Sturdy! Once it is finally assembled, good luck tearing it apart! It has definitely not fallen apart for us.
- I like the construction of the webbing. A nice jumping surface that hasn't torn yet.
- It's springless! This equates to no pinched fingers. So important!
- The foam on the handle is a joke for toddlers and small children. I read the reviews that multiple people just ended up taking it off, because their kids were biting it and pulling it off. Initially we didn't have a problem with it, but one small bite later and I was finding chunks of black foam everywhere and in my 18 month olds mouth. We ended up wrapping it in black coban (found in the medical aisle! ) and have had no issues since then. I think it is imperative to keep the foam on, or your kid will certainly knock a tooth out on the metal bar. (I included a picture of the doctored up bar...pun intended. You could also use some sort of sport tape too.)
- The more the kids get daring, the closer we are to flipping it over. They can hang on the bar and it starts to tilt. But I think that's just the nature of the game.
- This was NOT easy to put together. I think it's luck of the draw with this. Ours didn't thread well and my husband had to use a LOT of muscle and a hammer. I certainly could not have put it together myself.
Overall, we really enjoy and I'm glad we made the purchase. It is a permanent fixture in our living room and I expect it to be there for quite some time.
However note the 3+ recommendation from the manufacturer.
That is because, as is noted in other reviews, the foam on the bar is a choking hazard. Instead of fixing this issue the manufacturer can get away with selling it by upping the recommended age even though the size of the device is best for younger kids. My 2 year old kids started chowing down on it from day-1 and now it's covered in duct tape. The duct take stopped the snacking but gosh it looks ugly.
Now my twins are over 3, within the recommended age and well under the recommended weight limit but we have another issue: It's possible for the toddler to swing on the bar. When they were younger/lighter this was OK but now the entire trampoline can and has turned over creating quite a nasty surprise. While so far it's just bumps and bruises we are getting rid of the trampoline before it becomes more of an issue.