Little Tikes Backyard Barbeque Get Out 'N Grill
|Price:||$32.82 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$7.17 (18%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Just like a real gas grill with dual grill, lid sink and side burner
- Everything fits inside grill cupboards for easy storage
- Starter button and clicking knobs
- 8-piece playset
- Includes towel bar
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Nice grill and should last a lot of years. Just fix the food issue and your good.
Very easy to put together. I did it myself in about an hour while resting said one year old and dog who kept stealing the plastic hot dog. It is light/small enough however to bring in the house in case of bad weather or whatever without any trouble. We had all of the parts and pieces, even with a few extra (and yes I double checked to make sure I didn't forget a step or didn't put a piece on)!
Not difficult to put together, and it's sturdy. Buy an inexpensive pack of fake food to go with it, because
just a small amount comes with it.
1) you cannot push the red 'igniter' button without pushing over the whole grill, it's so stiff. My toddle certainly can't do it at all.
2) the pieces don't fit together properly, as usual with Little Tykes toys. Ugh. The side panels (the sink and burner pieces) don't mate properly, so the result is very slanted and everything slowly slides off.
3) incredibly light weight. Topples very easily.
4) the doors won't open or shut completely without an adult assisting. My two year old is very particular, and get frustrated that he can't close the doors all the way.
5) the two grilling areas are very small. The slippery food provided falls off incredibly easily. That is not conducive to toddlers enjoying themselves. I would rather have a large flat grilling area that kiddies could enjoy instead of two poorly placed small ones.
6) the faucet handle doesn't move. It really looks like it could. How much more difficult could it be to make that happen? Apparently- for a company that gets everything else wrong- it's far tough.
TL,DR: if you like spending money on cheap products, get it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very cute and fun toy. Perfect size for my 17 month old grandson. (11 X 24 X 28 ). Whenever his daddy is grilling in the backyard he is always curious and watching what dad is... Read morePublished 5 days ago by JaSto
I loved the thought of this grill when I saw it and had to have it for my son. However, when it arrived and I went to put it together I noticed that the front doors were held... Read morePublished 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
This grill set is great. My daughter plays with it when we are outside BBQing. She pretends to do what I am doing and just has great fun with it. Read morePublished 13 days ago by ES
My girls love this grill! I only wish it came with more accessories. I plan on buying more in the future :)Published 25 days ago by Angela
Grandkids love grilling next to daddy. Theirs gets done a lot quicker, are a lot harder and taste like plastic, but nothing better in the world.Published 1 month ago by Rex C.
Bought this for our 2 1/2 year old and she loves playing with it. It was easy to put together, but took some time. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Luis P.
My Grandson loved this grill and I highly recommend it. You won't be disappointed!Published 1 month ago by Lynne Millsaps
Cute fun for my 2 year old. She loves it and plays with it inside and outside. Took hubby and I over 1/2 hour to assemble, some of the pieces go together hard. Read morePublished 1 month ago by C Lynn P
Perfect size for my 2 yr old grandaughter. She loves "cooking" on her grill like Daddy. Very sturdy.Published 2 months ago by Jan Andrews