Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 255 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 283 reviews
on September 2, 2017
I was so excited because this came the day of my godson's birthday party, just on time. He was jumping up and down waiting for us to put it together, but... the pieces don't work.. at all. It was as if somebody had the pieces to three different style grills, and sent me mixed matched parts.. the lid that is supposed to open and close is too small to fit on the edge of the grill piece. And even if you try to stretch it, the holes on the lid are too small to go around the matching peg on the grill. The plastic where the turning nobs go to "ignite the grill" only has two holes... when there are 3 in the photo, and they sent 3 knobs. It makes no sense.. also, there are supposed to be holes on top of the grill to screw it onto the base like it shows in the diagram.. but those are missing. I am extremely dissapointed with how ridiculous this experience has been. Now I have to package it all up and send it back because the company failed to send me the correct pieces. Way to ruin a 2 year olds birthday MGA Entertainment.. This is not how running a company works. I am so angry.
on December 4, 2016
Awesome little grill. Very compact as well.. My daughter loves it.
on June 29, 2017
The Barbecue is nice, however, we are disappointed it is a much smaller scale than the kitchen so they don't look very good set next to each other. We purchased the set that included the extra food set and are very disappointed with the food set. Each piece is made from such slippery plastic that the kids get frustrated with them falling off the buns and plates. Will be looking for a different food set to use with this barbecue.
on June 19, 2017
My 2 year old and 6 year old use it a lot. They cook all the time. Placed a large rock in the base to stabilize it.
on March 16, 2017
My grand-kids love, love, love this barbecue toy. Whenever I am at their house they have to make me a plastic hamburger or hot-dog.
on December 29, 2016
My 2 year old son LOVES this!!! It was exactly what we expected from the pictures! If you have a kid who enjoys play cooking I would highly recommend this! It is just the right size for him and it doesn't take up to much room.
on August 5, 2017
Granddaughter loves this and it's so cute price was a little high I thought
on June 8, 2017
My nephew loved this for his second birthday! He now gets to grill alongside his dad :)
on June 14, 2017
EXCELLENT PURCHASE. I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCT. 5 STARS
on August 19, 2017
3 and 5 year old boys love it! Very life like and entertaining.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.