Little Tikes Little Champs Sports Center
|Price:||$44.99 + $9.99 shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Colorful electronic sports set include baseball, football and basketball activities
- 5 sports songs and 5 sports themed sound effects
- Attached clicking baseball and oversize bat ensure a hit
- Music note button activates four fun sound effects and flashing lights
- Includes 2 basketballs and 1 soft bat
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
1. He likes spinning the football and can do that unassisted, even while sitting. I spun it for him once and he "got" it right away. It's something he can do sitting and without help.
2. He likes the sounds/music when you put a ball through the hoop, and even though he couldn't do it seated, he loved it when we'd hold him up and let him dunk the ball.
3. He loves the bat, and though he's not able to connect bat with ball just yet, he likes banging the floor with the bat.
4. Even tough he can't hit the baseball with the bat, he likes pushing the ball and hearing the clicking noise.
5. It definitely helped with hand-eye coordination as he learned to drop the ball into the hoop or put it in the hole. It also has some cause and effect, because now he drops the ball in and knows where to look for it.
4. Unlike the roll-a-rounds toys, which we generally like, the basketballs are just the right size for him to pick up with one hand.
Here's what's not great:
1. It's fairly large, but not heavy/stable enough for him to pull himself up on or rely on for standing (now that he can). He's almost pulled it over several times trying this.
2. It was really hard to put together, even though there are no screws, etc. It basically "snapped" together, but me, my husband and his best friend all had to fight to get the pieces in place.
3. Sometimes the basketball doesn't push the lever all the way in to register a basket. While my son can't count and doesn't know that the score hasn't updated, he likes the sound, so I end up hitting it with my hand, which he has now started to copy.
Overall I give this 4 stars. He's been enjoying it for almost 3 months now, and I anticipate it will continue to be one of his favorite toys.
I rated it a 3 because it would serve the purpose of hand eye cordination, but it isn't even fun to play with, both my 8 month old and 20 month old went onto other toys after about two minuntes with this toy right out of the box.
This is a great toy, and my 9-month old son loves it!
The basketball hoop is his favorite part. He picked it up right away and started making baskets to hear the cheer and the funky music. I think the hoop is an EXCELLENT way for children to learn cause and effect. Once or twice the ball has gotten "caught up" on the little lever in the basket, and he lifts up and peeks in there like "HEYYYY, why isn't my ball dropping??"
I'm confused about why others thought this was too small. I think it's the perfect size for a sitting little one. What size did people expect it to be?
I don't really understand the bat with the baseball. He's too young to understand the concept of hitting the ball with the bat, and I don't know that he'd be able to do it to actually move the ball. It's lots of fun for the baby to just twirl the ball around and listen to the clicking, though. Sure, the football is just a rattle, but it's still fun. And I don't know what else other people expected it to do. ???
This is a great toy. Glad I bought it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My grandson loves this. He will occupy his time with this for hours and he loves to show it off to his little friends when company is over. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Kimberly George
The only part that my son plays with is the basketball. The football just spins and the baseball is tricky to get spinning. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Jennifer Roche
My son played with this for a while. Bought it for him when he was 5 months old ahead still continued to play with it until he was close to 2.Published on July 22, 2014 by JJDAYI
We were disappointed in this product. It stated it as up to 36 mo. but in my opinion, it is not entertaining at all for a 9-12 mo. old. My grandson has not enjoyed this at all. Read morePublished on March 20, 2014 by 4646
My Grandson has loved this toy since we got it for him, He loves when the ball goes in and he dances to the music.............Published on February 4, 2014 by J. Erney
This is the second time I've given this as a gift for a little one. both the girl and the boy loved it. Got rave reviews from the parents.Published on October 20, 2013 by Sarah