Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe 30th Anniversary Car
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- For generations - 30 years - children have been taking adventure and imagination on the road with one of the original ride on toys-the COZY COUPE
- New features include removable floor and handle on back for parent controlled push rides
- Designed with a high seat back and storage in the rear
- Includes special features like an "ignition switch" and an open-and-close gas cap
- Cozy rolls on rugged, durable tires, front wheels spin 360 degrees; Made in USA
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Foot To Floor Riding Toys
Foot to floor riding toys for toddlers from Little Tikes will cause your little gal or guy to giggle and squeal! These riding toys are safe, durable, and great for all times of year. Plus, they make play time fun and exhilarating. Make a classic Little Tikes push and ride car part of your outdoor toy line up and see your child's face light up over and over again.
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Car
For 30 years, this kid-powered ride on has been a staple in homes. Kids love being behind the wheel while adults love the durability. Now Cozy Coupe is better than ever with the new friendly face on the front and a removable floorboard parents and kids will both love the ride!
- Removable floor to allows kids to use foot-to- floor power
- Handle on back for parent-controlled push rides
- Designed with a high seat back and cup holders in the rear
- Moving, clicking ignition switch
- Gas cap open and closes
- Front wheels spin 360 degrees
- Weight limit up to 50 lbs.
Includes a removable floor piece and handle on the back for parent-controlled push rides.
Cozy rolls on rugged, durable tires, front wheels spin 360 degrees.
Rear storage allows your little one to keep toys, water and snacks nearby.
Top Customer Reviews
I will say that I wish the handle was a little higher, but with the way it's designed now, the entire car would have to be taller. Even though it would take away from the aesthetics, it would be more convenient if it had a protruding handle kind of like a shopping cart does. That would also allow it to be taller. If you're a shorter person, the height probably won't bother you, but I'm 6'2" and my wife is 5'8". I have to bend over to use it. It's borderline for her. I would think that it's better pushed by people 5'5" and under (if you plan on pushing it). This is the reason I took off a star.
The car has swiveling front wheels, making it easy to steer, cup holders in the back, a working horn, one locking door, and a removable floor board.
It's made from a heavy plastic material (wheels too), but it's somewhat pliable which I suppose is better than brittle plastic. It's also reasonably priced.
First, the good:
- Very detailed instructions (follow them in order!)
- Seems study when assembled
- Has been "driven" over many terrains and stays together!
- The horn really works.
- The floor board can be solid for smaller children, and then removed when they are older.
What needs improvement:
- The handle in the back seems odd. I'm short (5'3") and I'm a little tall for it, so I can only imagine taller moms and dads would have to hunch over to use it. I'd like to see some kind of accessory that provides a push handle that comes up and back, so that you don't have to be so close to push.
- I missed the instructions about making sure the front wheels were not on backwards. This is my fault, but I wish the design would account for distracted-mom errors :)
- Once you get this thing together, it's impossible to take apart. So, when you mess up (like I did), just live with it. The kid won't notice!
- I did have a problem getting the door latch on, so ours just doesn't have one.
- I did not put a few of the appliques on, as I thought it looked cute without them.
Requires assembly and a bit of muscle to shove some of the plastic pieces together to "lock". Fairly easy otherwise.
Would highly recommend.
Updating my review to 3 stars because I called Little Tikes and they were great. They are sending replacement parts at no cost. However, it would be better if the parts needed were with the original box so I could complete the set up.