Lyft Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 66 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 74 reviews
on April 27, 2016
Attaches to cozy truck. I took a star off because it keeps getting stuck when you turn. Maybe it just needs to be broken in.
review image
on August 14, 2015
Posting this for my 4 year old boy... he really loves this.

Easy to install, just follow the instructions *hint, you just drill the screws into the pre made holes on the yellow receiver to the car. Everything aligns right up and there is absolutely no guessing.

The wheel was ok to put on. follow the instructions on this one and you will be ok.
on August 3, 2016
My little ones love this. They take turns riding in the back of it. Little on the pricey side in my opinion since I got the car for cheaper than the trailer reason for my not giving 5 stars.
on February 14, 2015
LOVE THIS! My 4 year old son loves this trailer. Best gift ever! He pulls his 2 year old brother around in it. Durable and so much fun to put stuff in. The only hard part is that it is tricky for him to hook and unhook the trailer as you have to lift up the trailer to hook it in and then twist it to lock in place.
on August 3, 2016
My toddlers love this. Make sure you read the directions carefully, it's a bit of a pain to put together and you have to drill holes in the car, so 4 stars. But it's solid, my 15 month old and 3 year old like riding in it.
on December 13, 2015
We attached this to our little tikes fire truck and it works perfect! My son loves to haul stuff, so he was excited for this addition.
on February 2, 2016
Great service! Our granddaughter loves the trailer to place her dolls in!! Attaches easily to the Cozy Coupe.
on September 15, 2016
Great addition to the coupe car! Easy to install! And simple to assemble. My kids just love having this "wagon" on their car! Even helps get them to pick up their toys!
on August 28, 2015
We bought this for our grandchildren. The four year old rides around with the one year old in the trailer! Well built, we love it!
on January 9, 2016
The trailer hitach is stury and safe and fun to pull behind the Cozy Coupe car.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.