Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Little Tikes Easy Score Basketball Set (Pink) - 3 Ball
- Low Return Rate: 27% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "pink basketball hoop for toddlers"
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Basketball hoop adjusts to six heights from 2 to 4 feet
- Includes an oversized rim and 3 Junior size basketballs
- Develops social, motor skills and coordination
- Base can be weighted with sand (not included) for stability
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Little Tikes easy score basketball set, designed for children 18 months to 5 years old, introduces kids of all abilities to the game of basketball and competitive play. The height can be adjusted to six settings between 2 and 4 feet to accommodate even the littlest hoop Star. The oversize rim and kid-size basketball ensure easy scoring and help kids develop hand-eye coordination while providing the right challenge level. Before play, add sand to the base for stability.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Important stuff:
Is this item worth the money? Yes
Do I like this item? yes
Would I buy this item again? yes
Would I tell my friends and family about this item? Yes
If my review has helped you could you please mark it as helpful. I would really appreciate that.
Any major positives/negatives (if they occur) in the future will be updated.
Great interaction with this seller
5 STARS = PERFECT
4 STARS = GOOD
3 STARS = NEEDS SOME IMPROVEMENT
2 STARS = DISLIKE // WOULD NOT PURCHASE AGAIN
1 STAR = SENDING BACK
My kids play with this daily! I cant imagine not having this. Its a 4 foot tall plastic babysitter that has found a spot in my foyer for the last 6 months. Kids wont let me put it outside until spring.