Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on June 25, 2012
Overall this is a great soccer set - not too young for my 3 year old and perfectly sized for his needs right now. The only problem is that like other reviews mentioned a needle was not included for the pump/ball so we had to go out and get one. I guess Little Tikes needs to quality check their products a little better before shipping. Beyond that, this is a great toy and we are very satisfied.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 18, 2013
This is a real step above the plastic ones and I know my grandsons will be using it for years. Since they still have a plastic one, they can set up a soccer field and practice moving and dribbling besides just shooting. I like that it can be a target as well so they can practice their shots alone.
on January 4, 2009
We bought this set for our sons, ages 4 and 2, and so far, they're enjoying it. As mentioned above, it is not the sturdiest of goals, but it's light, easy to assemble, and we just place it against the curb or something for support. Also, the needle to the ball pump is stored inside the top of the pump handle. This is actually good since it protects the needle, but you have to look for it.
on December 30, 2013
Product arrived on time. Directions for installation was on point and took about 5 mins to complete. My son has been playing with this just about every day.
on September 16, 2009
This product was a hit with my neice. Although I found it to be a little flimsy and the ball definitely needed to be upgraded, it is a great toy. If serious soccer and training is your goal you may want to view other products.
on May 23, 2013
I like it, my Grand kids LOVE it! Our daughter says the kids are playing with this "Easy Score Soccer Set" all the time!
on November 16, 2009
The soccer set is perfect for my nephew and he was excited to play with it. We had a blast playing together.
Senaca Williams
on December 22, 2008
Gave this for summer fun. The children love this since they can practice their goals.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.