BCA Month Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pick of the week Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

TOP 50 REVIEWERon July 31, 2015
We’ve been using this for almost a month and a half and it’s by far the best $23 I’ve spent in the last few years. My 10 year old is a basketball player, so my 1 ½ year old is always watching and trying to imitate her. This is perfect! Here's what makes it amazing:

• Quality: It’s built very well. Even with my 10 year old pretending to dunk and my 1 ½ year old pulling on it, it’s holding up well. We have other kids over and they play rough with it as well.
• Adjustment: This was important to me. I love how this hoop will be useful for a few years. Right now he gets the biggest thrill out of making a basket without any assistance. He throws balls in the hoop, sippy cups, other toys and pretty much anything that will fit. He plays with this every day. It will adjust to fit him when he’s much older also, I would guess about 4 or 5.
• Base: So the base is intended to be filled with sand (one of my friends put water in hers). Since I want to be able to carry it outside so he can play on his hoop while she plays on hers, I opted to not put anything in the base. Initially it tipped over a bit because he was pulling on the hoop. After a couple days he stopped doing that and it rarely tips now.
• Hoop and net: The net is the only annoying thing about this. The strings pull off of their hooks quite frequently. I stopped obsessively putting them back on because that got a little annoying. But, it seems the piece that holds the string in place could’ve been designed a little better. No big deal, not worth marking this down a star. My son pulled on the hoop initially when we got it. It didn't bend or break at all.
• Ball: The ball is the perfect size for my sons little hands. It’s soft, so if he drops it on his foot, hits someone else or falls on it there will be no injury. We have a variety of other balls we also use from our basketball arcade style game.

This has been an AMAZING toy for us. I couldn’t believe when I came on Amazon and realized how inexpensive it is for how awesome it is. All the first birthday parties I go to I will be buying this for. Even us adults have fun setting it far away and trying to make long shots. I would gladly give up 5 of his other toys just to have this.

Update March 2017: This is literally the best toy I have ever bought! Both of my kids still play with it nearly daily. Whenever we have other kids come over they always gravitate towards this. Just last night our family friends came over and 6 kids were playing with this. My 13 year old carried it around and they did trick shots (like having the hoop downstairs and throwing the ball from the landing into the hoop and dunking competitions). I never filled the base with anything, which I'm happy about. In my experience sometimes that gets messy and then it would be harder to carry around. This thing moves from our great room, to bedrooms, outside and to the rec room. I can't even convey how happy I am that we bought this when we did!
review image review image
55 comments| 104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 7, 2017
A classic. I had one of these when I was a kid, and now my 2.5 year old loves it. My son loves dunking on it non stop. We play with it indoors, outdoors, anywhere and anytime. The adjustable height means this will be useful for years to come. My only complaint is that the hoop part isn't sturdy enough. I can't speak for all kids, but mine likes to grab the rim or slam the ball on in when he "dunks" (even though he can't really jump). The rim seems to now be bent slightly downwards, but other than that this is a great product, and gift. Good for a wide age range. I recommend getting a couple extra balls.
on April 19, 2017
I live in UT and the weather here is a little drastic during the winter. This basketball goal has already endured a few snow storms and we've only had it a couple months. The net is in great condition and the color is withstanding the weather. The basketballs come in aired up and ready to use! You'll definitely want to fill the bottom with sand or water if you live somewhere windy and plan on using it outside. It only takes 2 seconds to put it together :)
on October 16, 2017
My son enjoys playing basketball in our living room. This is a strong sturdy product, but i would definitely recommend filling the base with sand. The only issue that I've had is that the net is too easily removed by my toddler son. I have to put the hoop up high so that he can't take off the net, but then he is unable to dunk the ball.
on March 22, 2017
Great basketball set. Easy to assemble, does just what you expect it to. The rim on mine arrived damaged, but Little Tikes is replacing it. Besides that the quality seems really good. My son enjoys throwing the balls and dunking them. Including 3 balls is definitely a plus.
on September 18, 2017
Great item, arrived in perfect shape. We love any toy that promotes gross motor skills and this one is wonderful. It is well built and easy to assemble. My 16 month old loves to play basketball with this.
on May 19, 2014
The product is awesome! My 2yr old saw it and right away he wanted to go outside and play with it. I haven't put any sand in it yet but I plan to because it does lean a bit too much to the front without it. The only reason I gave it four stars was because of the shipping. I love that Little Tikes is environmentally conscious, however, someone put the shipping label directly on the instructions that are on the outside of the box. There were no instructions inside. I mean, it's pretty simple to put together, but when I read the only part that wasn't covered by the label : "Follow net attachment illustrations 6 - 11 EXACTLY!" the "EXACTLY" part really jumped out at me and got me a little concerned so I looked it up online. So much trouble for a net that I could have used my common sense for.
on August 27, 2017
Would be five stars but the net wont stay on. Not sure how difficult it would be to have a system that snaps the net into place. Is really annoying to have to tediously put the net back up after every three or four shots.
on February 11, 2017
Perfect gift! Fast shipping, good product, will buy again!
on August 5, 2017
Easy to install and start playing. One of the three balls was slightly yet obviously smaller than the other two. It had the proper amount of air, but was just smaller. Either way, the kiddo didn't notice and he still enjoys it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.