Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 160 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 200 reviews
on May 25, 2016
I ordered this for my 1-year old granddaughters birthday. The first "climb & slide" was returned to the seller by FedEx because it was damaged, so that delayed my receiving this for her 1st birthday. The seller was out of stock on these, so he ordered another one for me direct from the factory in Georgia. We received it yesterday and immediately assembled it. It was easy to assemble, and the overall product seems to be of decent quality. BUT, the little red steering wheel that came with it had one of the spokes dented in on the end. It was taken out of the box this way, so it was obviously damaged at the factory, and then put into the box anyway. It does not affect the use of the toy so we are keeping it, but for over $100 you expect to get a product without any damage whatsoever. Once again, this is not the sellers fault. It is the manufacturer's fault.
on October 23, 2014
Revised Review (7/18/2015):
Should have updated this much sooner, so sorry for that. In fairness, the company did follow through and worked out a complicated refund. It took some time, but they allowed us to return the original item with free shipping. They sent us a completely new item...no problems the second time. Months later, my 2 year old son is still loving this play set...very handy on days that are rainy, hot or when he's a little under the weather. He's rough on it, so we'll probably donate shortly....he aggressively shakes/sway it and it clearly won't hold his weight for long under this stress, but that's him and not the product. I'm appreciative the company helped us make it work. Four stars because the initial trouble was a giant frustration.

Original Review:
Zero is the rating this company deserves for sending me this item missing all the connectors and the wheel! All we received was the green ladder, red slide, and two white side walls…no instructions even! My 18 month old son was so excited to help put it together, so imagine how he reacted when we had to take it away to return it? I almost saved this as a special Christmas gift, thank goodness I didn't or all of us would have been even more upset!! Even more offensive, I wasn't allowed an automatic return for missing parts…I still had to get permission from the company!
on April 11, 2011
I got this toy because we live in a Townhouse and there isn't much room in our backyard for big toys for my 18 month old to climb on. This is a great indoor and outdoor toy. The moment we had it set up (which only took about 15 minutes and was NOT difficult at all) our son was all over it! He played with it for at least an hour straight. And knowing their attention spans at that age, this was short of a miracle. He can push the slide around because its not heavy enough to stay put. He has enjoyed learning to climb up both up the slide and on the rock-like stairs in the back. Overall this would be a great purchase for your early toddler. Much after 2 1/2 - 3 yrs I think the children will get bored with it.
on December 10, 2013
We bought this to give our granddaughter something active to do while she is in our care several days a week. I have it set up in a playroom we made for her. Assembly was easy. She was just over a year old when we got this and I wondered if she'd manage the "rock wall" but she got it immediately (I took another reviewer's suggestion and let her learn with bare feet so she had better grip). The slide itself is too steep and fast for her (even now at 20 months) but she enjoys having us hold her hands or catch her at the bottom. Her favorite part though is the little platform at the top. She hauls her toys up there just to sit! I wish I'd purchased something with a bigger platform (all kids seem to like a "tree house"). The sides are quite tall and the whole unit feels wobbly but it seems to be holding together. The steering wheel keeps loosening up so that's annoying to constantly be tightening that. The bottom liine though is that she absolutely loves this toy and plays on it constantly.
on June 30, 2013
Putting this together did not take 10 minutes, as the box states. Of course, now that I have done it, i may be able to put it together again in 10 min but who buys 2 of these?!

Its an ok constructuon. My 10 month old loves crawling under and around the "castle" but she has trouble climbing the rock wall, the rock just does not jut out far enough and it's round so it's difficult for a baby who just learned how to climb. The slide is just fine although i agree with another reviewer in that it is steep.

The biggest problem i have with this is how light the structure is and how easily it slides even on top of a rug, which makes it dangerous when my daughter tries to climb up. I am going to buy a super shaggy rug to place under this structure and I hope thathelps. Otherwise, i will have to buy some weights and tie it on the legs of the castle.
on July 2, 2013
This toy is a great toy and really easy to put together and the instructions were really good to. They didn't really show you exactly what screw to use where but it was pretty easy to figure out. Also my son absolutely loves this slide. I thought that the rock climb type steps that go up to the slide might be a little tough for him because he hasn't gotten down climbing up stuff like that yet but he did really great on it and he loves the little wheel up at the top. I after I put it together I was a little curious as to if he would actually have fun on the slide because it looked a little short to me but he loves going down the slide. We bought a swing to put in our backyard as well for him and he loves both so much and it is really nice that when we don't really have time to go all the way to the park that he can still have lots of fun in our backyard
on July 18, 2013
i purchased this for my 15 month old son thinking he would love it. he climbs on our sofa and i figured he would like climbing on this. he has had nothing to do with it since we bought it. the neighbors kid who is older 2 1/2 years old he came over and was all over the slide. i would def suggest waiting to get this slide at around 2 years of age. yes the rock climbing ramp is tricky to climb up and even harder if your shoes are wet. but it has not hindered the older kids from climbing all over this thing. my son has started to crawl under the slide and he sits under there in the shade. hopefully in a year he will actually use the slide. the assembly was easy. its all plastic including the giant plastic screws to put it together. it looks cute and i would suggest it to others. this was the cheapest nice looking slide i could find.
on January 16, 2015
My two-year old daughter got this for Christmas and loves it. She is tall for her age but still enjoys the slide--often she doesn't slide all the way down to avoid a hard landing on the wood floor, but still has a lot of fun. She also loves having her stuffed animals and dolls slide down. It is lightweight enough that we can carry it inside/outside or upstairs/downstairs for her to play on. We are pleased with our purchase. Her daycare just added the same slide to the playroom and the kids love it--of course my daughter says, "That's my slide!"
on November 26, 2012
We purchased this for my super active climbing 1 year old. He likes it, and so do I. However, the piece isn't weighted, and so it's very light and kind of sways when he grabs the steering wheel or sides and shakes them. That makes me nervous. I wish I could figure out a way to weigh the bottom down so I would feel more comfortable with it. Also, my son loves climbing up the slide, which is easy to do with notches right above where the slide links in to the stand, but then he tries to slide down the foothold, which is obviously not how it's designed. As he's getting older (he's 16 months now), he's figured it out a little better and will go backward down the footholds. Make sure your kids are wearing shoes with tread or bare feet when using this-the footholds are very slick and small, and in socks, it's easy to fall off.
on January 15, 2013
My daughter absolutely loves this thing! We have it parked in our livingroom to give her something to play on when she can't go outside, plus I think it's safer than having it out on hard ground. The castle is a bit loose when my daughter stands on it and shakes it and the slide is a bit steep for smaller kids, but my daughter has used this more than any other toy we have, so I feel it was worth the money. I do think it would be better if it had stairs or a ladder rather than the fake "rock climbing" knobs. I'm not sure how well it will hold up as she gets bigger, though. Because it's so popular with my daughter, I want to give it 5 stars, but because of the short-comings it does have, I'll give it 4.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.