Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Little Tikes Endless Adventures Tikes Town Playhouse
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Playhouse has four different walls full of play features for your little one
- Sports wall with ball for basketball, soccer and more
- Schoolhouse and Firehouse with table and chalkboard
- Gas Station wall includes a gas pumper
- Pretend Grocery Store and Bank wall has a drive up window
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Little Tikes Endless Adventures Tikes Town playcenter is an indoor and outdoor club house with endless role play activities. This innovative playhouse is perfect for the backyard. The town theme includes a garage, market, school house and sports wall. The working door and multiple windows encourage children to interact and play together.
• 4 different themed walls inspire creative and imaginative play
1 - Schoolhouse/Firehouse Wall Includes: a table, a chalkboard, an open-and-close door with mail slot, plus a molded-in bell and alphabet
2 - Gas Station Wall Includes: a gas pump, a phone, a crawl-through tunnel and special molded-in details
3 - Sports Wall Includes: a sports ball, a basketball hoop, a soccer/hockey net and targets for ball tossing and game playing
4 - Grocery Store/Bank Wall Includes: a neat drive-up window with see-through shutters, an ATM machine, shelves inside for play food and realistic molded-in details
• Interior features include even more molded-in details including a kitchenette, workshop and bank
• Accessories include: 1 Play phone; 1 -6 inch ball
From the Manufacturer
Innovative playhouse with an "around the town" theme has 4 different walls to inspire imaginative play. Schoolhouse/Firehouse wall comes with a table, chalkboard, and an open-and-close door. Sports wall features a sports ball and baskeball hoop, a sports net and targets for game playing. Gas Station wall includes a gas pumper and phone. Grocery Store/Bank wall has a neat drive-up windown with see-through shutters, and an ATM machine.
Top Customer Reviews
The plastic is sturdy and it is easy to put together (warning, this does however involve crouching inside, and I highly recommend a powered screwdriver). I also recommend using blackboard paint on the blackboard instead of the decal provided - it tends to bubble when the temp goes up.
This is one of the ONLY playhouses that seems more boy-oriented, and my 22-month-old son has really enjoyed it!
Our sons are still a little young to climb all over our very large wooden swing set, and we wanted more for them to play with, this house is just soo awsome. Its a little large, so I dont suggest you purchasing it for indoor use (especially since every side had an activity so it wouldnt be as fun against a wall). It can fit both my boys in it and the weather doesnt do any damage... we plan on covering it with a tarp in the winter though... before our sons go inside we wipe it down with dissinfected wipes and get all the little bugs out for them, no biggy...
Now for all the extras!!!
* Basket ball hoop, now we dont have to buy a little one that will just tip over anyway (we have one inside) and our sons love to play with it (they are only in the 32nd percentile) so its a bit tough to make a basket on the highest setting, it can adjust to the top of the house, or to right abouve the soccer net, great for toddlers or older children!!!
* The soccer net also doubles as a little window and our sons really love to peek in and out of it... its very durable and there is no ripping in it *yet*... but they like it when my husband shows them to kick the ball inside, and it keeps the air flow throughout the toy house nice and fresh...
* The little number game is cute, my sons dont understand it yet, but for older family and friends its a big hit
* A little ATM machine, so adorable and my sons cant get enough of it... although the older kids have more imaginative play with that part of the house
* The little window alot of the younger toddlers enjoy, its one of their favorite parts of the house, all little kids love opening and closing things, yet again older kids like to make this a McDonalds drive in window or something... great fun
* The big window makes it easy to see how the boys are doing inside, and it also keeps it nice and fresh, not too moldy and stuffy like some of the other houses, we like the big window
* The tunnel is a big hit wiht the toddlers, they like to peek through it, its my sons favorite way to get in! The older kids like to chase through it and try to "fly" through...
* The little pump is great for kettrikes and cozy coupes, my sons and the other toddlers like putting it into the cars gas tank, they think thats cute, but the older kids sometimes pretend its a hose or something, very cute imaginations
* The little telephone is a big hit with everyone, they love pretending with it and I usually find it everywhere but the base, but hey thats no biggy
* YEt again more ventalation with the window... I think thats why this house doesnt get too much mold or little bugs... theres just no really dark and damp spaces!
* Theres not too much to this side of the house, and it doesnt really look like a school, but the younger kids like slaming the door
* The older kids make it a barn and like to pretend its a stable door, very very imaginative
* EVEN MORE VENTALATION AND ANOTHER SPOT TO SEE EVERYONE, TWO BIG WINDOWS AND A BARN-DOOR...
This house is perfect for toddlers, and bigger kids (up to about 10-11ish) there are just endless possibilities for this house and everyone enjoys it... I always know theres something for EVERY one to have fun with outside... the perfect playhouse out there