Little Tikes First Slide (Red/Blue) - Indoor / Outdoor Toddler Toy
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Perfect beginner's slide, sized especially for younger kids (3-feet long)
- Folds down without tools for compact storage and moving
- Product Size: 23.00''L x 18.00''W x 39.00''H and Slide length: 38.00''L.Handrails snap into place
- Kids can use the slide inside or outside. Age- 18 months - 6 years
- Made in USA.Note:Push down on the item handle until an audible click is heard to ensure the handles are secure.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Kids love sliding boards and our line of children's slides has something for everyone. Our slides fold for easy storage and come in a variety of sizes. Use them indoors or out!
Little Tikes First Slide
Nothing says fun like a Little Tikes First Slide! This Little Tikes kids slide is just the right size for your little one. It folds and unfolds in seconds, which makes it easy to store.
- Perfect beginner's slide, sized especially for younger kids
- No tools required for assembly!
- Steps remove without tools for compact storage and moving
- Kids can use the slide inside or outside
- Must be placed on soft play surface
- Maximum number of kids on slide: 1
- Weight limit: up to 60lbs.
- Assembly Required
Easy to Store
The 3-feet long slide can be unlocked and folded when it is not in use. Perfect for storing in tight spaces or taking on the go!
Nothing says fun like a Little Tikes first slide! this Little Tikes kids slide is just the right size for your little one. It folds and unfolds in seconds, which makes it easy to store. This plastic slide promotes fitness, balance and coordination. features: - no tools required for assembly! - handrails snap into place - steps remove without tools for compact storage and moving - kids can use the slide inside or outside - must be placed on soft play surface - assembly required! - ages 18 months to 6 years - weight limit: 60 lbs from the manufacturer this Little Tikes kids slide is just the right size for your little one. It folds and unfolds in seconds. Promotes fitness, balance and coordination.
No sending in Russia
Compare with similar items
Baby Joy Folding Slide, Indoor First Slide Plastic Play Slide Climber Kids (Ellipse Rail)
Toddler Climber and Swing Set | 3 in 1 Kids Play Climber Slide Playset Indoor Outdoor Playground Toy with Basketball Hoops Activity Center in Backyard (from US, Blue) (from US, Pink-13)
LAZY BUDDY Kids Slide, Sturdy Toddler Playground Slipping Slide Climber for Indoor Outdoors Use, Children Toy Playset with Basketball Hoop for Outside Games, Playground Equipment Set
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Costzon||CSSD-Direct||QMCY|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here are a few important safety tips based on my experience with the slide so far:
1) The two handles at the top of the slide snap into place as pat of assembly. When you attach them, make sure you REALLY push them down all the way -- it takes considerable force. It is very easy to think they are fully in place when they actually aren't. You should hear and feel a definitive snap as they lock in, and afterwards they shouldn't budge when you tug on them. If you don't make sure these are installed properly they could come off when your little one grabs them, which could lead to a fall.
2) Either before or after you assemble the slide, spend about 10 minutes with a piece of sandpaper going over the edges because some of them can be slightly sharp. Just run your hand carefully around all the edges of both the slide and the ladder and you'll find a few spots that need smoothing. It didn't take me long to do this, but I'm glad I did because it decreases the likelihood of our daughter cutting her hand or foot on a sharp spot.
3) You may find that your child has an easier time going down the slide with socks on. When our daughter went down in bare feet or shoes her feet tended to stick to the surface of the slide just a bit, which several times nearly caused her to tumble forward head-first. It's a good thing we are always right next to her whenever she uses this!
Overall, though, we are very happy with this slide and I would certainly purchase it again.
Anyway, no complaints! My 34 lb two year old loves it and it's easily taken indoors and outdoors.
Top international reviews
Also delivery past due..., I ordered it on May 13, the system said estimate delivery between may18 and may 23.... And arrived today..... Long waiting for terrible quality...
It has survived a full summer so far. Due to it being a bit short for my 2.5yr old son, the slide ended up being the perfect height for him to use it to get on the trampoline.
The bigger kids run up the slide and it has still held its shape.
For the price it is a great slide. I would say it is durable, I will be surprised if it doesnt last years.
If you have a child over 2yr old who loves slides, do not buy this one. Get a bigger slide. I will look this summer for a bigger slide of the same company since I am very happy with the quality of the slide I did purchase.
Price should come down a bit though.
La qualité est un peu décevante comparée aux autres produits Little Tike. Le plastique est assez mince. Nous ne l'entreposerons probablement pas à l'extérieur. Nous avons peur qu'elle ne résiste pas aux intempéries. Durabilité à voir ...
Nous sommes très satisfaisants du produit pour le prix cependant.
Still a great but and would recommend!
It comes disassembled, but it is so easy to fix. It is fairly light weight. I think it weighs around 2 - 3 kg. The plastic is not the most durable one, it bends slightly but returns to normal under my 10 kg kid, so if your kid is heavier it will definitely bend more. We use it indoors in our living area and have to put it on a carpet otherwise it is skidding. Being so lightweight, it almost toppled over a couple of times when my kid tried to climb it aggressively.
It is priced at nearly 6k, whereas other brands available on amazon have them as low as 3k. When I purchased it, these other ones were out of stock so had to go for this expensive one.
The plus side is that it is ideal height for a < 2 year old toddler. The slope angle and length are also just right. It has a landing at the bottom so that a kid wont just fall off the slide abruptly and makes his landing gentler. My kid is addicted to it and when he isn't sliding, he will rest on it as a lounge chair.
Very unsteady, must be held while my LOL goes down the slide. This does not change just because you place it down on a carpet or even on mats as we have tried. Still needs to be held down or secured somehow. Will keep as my LOL enjoys it. Great for a small space while in use, big enough for my two year old, and it can fold away.