Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Little Tikes Lil' Wagon, Red
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Durable red wagon that's just the right size for a toddler to pull
- Wagon is designed to pull along toys indoors and outdoors
- Wheels provide protection to indoor surfaces yet are rugged enough for outdoor use
- Handle folds flat for easy storage
- Newest version of the Classic Little Tikes Lil' Wagon
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Little Tikes Lil’ Wagon is built with our legendary quality and durability. The classic red body will never rust, and is just the right size for a toddler to pull. It’s perfect for taking dolls and stuffed animals for a ride. The Lil' Wagon is small in size, but big on fun! This small pull-along wagon is sized just right for kids to haul their favorite toys around. This wagon will be a family favorite for years to come.
By Little Tikes
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* She loads up her toys in it and pushes it around. She hasn’t pulled it 'Yet'.
* The wheels roll smoothly, because it is 4.5 pounds, lightweight. With the weight distributed over the four wheels it's like pushing a feather.
* We have used it both indoor and out door. It Does Not Roll As easy Over gravel.
* The product description says it is NOT for children to ride in.
* I think that is an important thing to remember, however, I sit her inside on her Minnie Mouse blanket and she does not move a muscle.
* I have pulled her around for an hour (a few times). She sits still, happy as a clam sitting ramrod straight.
* I included a pic and painted out some identifying features. But, you can see she is happy riding in her wagon.
* I get to keep my granddaughter weekdays while my daughter, her mommy, teaches school. I love it.
* We do many fun things together. This wagon has brought us both lots of good times.
* I got this wagon because it is nearing the end of February and in a month I will be outside beginning my summer gardening project.
* I Have my own wagon that I pull around with my garden tools.
* Since she copies what I do inside I knew she would try to copy what I do outside.
* Now she has her own wagon and her own set of plastic gardening tools.
* I know she loves the wagon. Heck, I love the wagon.
* I love seeing her giggles and her cognitive development as she figures out her wagon movement..
* This wagon is completely child safe (No Sharp Edges) and it is recyclable.
* There is a stamp on the handle and on the bottom of the wagon to recycle. See photos.
* Hope this info helps. Thanks for reading.
The only downfall I have seen so far is that the wheels don't REALLY turn; you just end up dragging the wagon instead of it actually rolling along the floor--especially when the wagon is empty. Now, when some weight is put on the wagon then the wheels will turn. I am kinda ok with this since she is still unsteady on her feet so I don't have to worry about it rolling out from under her as easily. But, once she wants to start pulling it behind her I am not sure how it will do, say outside.