Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Little Tikes 2-in-1 Snug & Secure Swing
|Price:||$32.81 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Swing converts for baby to toddler
- T-bar and straps holds baby secure
- Bar and straps fold away when not needed for todder.
- Can be attached to swingset or tree
- Recommended Age Range 9 to 48 months
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Here are our favorite features of the swing:
-No lap belts to mess with. This doesn't compromise the safety of the swing; the over-the-head apparatus secures them just like a three-point car seat harness would.
-The restraint can be stored under the swing when your child is too big for it, thus making this a toddler swing. A great transition! And when you want to convert it back to an infant swing for a new sibling or a guest, you aren't searching high and low for the restraint that you removed years ago.
-Easy to get in and out. There is no bar sliding back down the ropes and pinching fingers and bumping heads like the Fisher Price version. The restraint flips over the back of the swing when you are done and is very easy to secure when you are loading baby in the swing.
-Installation was easy. This is pretty much the case for any swing. The most difficult thing for us was getting it to hang level from the tree, but any swing is about the same in this area.
-Drain holes. Thank goodness for those! When it rains the swing doesn't fill with water that will sit in it until your baby decides its time for a swing, at which time you will have to wash the now brown water out. You take this for granted, but my friend has a Step 2 Caterpillar swing that collects some very gross looking things!
All in all, a swing is a swing! But this particular swing has many nice features, is comfortable for a baby and a toddler and is very reasonably priced. Even us first time parents feel safe with our baby in this swing!
We bought this swing, set it up, threw out the box, and then realized a couple of days later that the slanted back with the straps forces kids' bodies downwards and they have no way of pushing themselves back up. How irritating, right?...especially since the box is gone! Our son doesn't complain about anything "hurting," but then again, he doesn't seem to want to stay in it for very long (and he looooves swinging). It does seem to fit my 16 mo. old (about 30 lbs.) well. In fact, it is just his size. I know parents have had problems with some of these toddler swings being the size of infant swings - just something to watch for as you read reviews. A couple of other things about this swing that are annoying: The rope is really, really short and we couldn't find one tree branch in the front or back low enough to use. We ended up having to purchase extra rope and chain, just something else for you to consider. Also, it comes affixed with 2 unremovable hooks for hanging without instructions. I am really disappointed with this swing over all, especially since it is a more expensive model and we still had to spend more money after buying it!
It swings level on the swingset. The only thing I have noticed is the slouching problem, but it's not that bad with our son, just a little slouching. He doesn't find it uncomfortable (in fact he has fallen asleep in it 2 times in 3 days).
A GREAT feature of this one is that the front plate swings underneath and snaps there for when you don't want to use it anymore! I have so many things that I have to search for pieces for when I need it for another child...I just love self contained baby items!
There are no problems getting him in and out of this one when he is awake or sleeping as the front plate swings out of the way.
- The attached ropes are rather short - definitely a problem if you plan to hang it in a tree. We have a swing set already set up, and the length was just right for us.
- The safety straps do take some getting used to in order to release them, but are very secure, so if your toddler happens to be a mini-Houdini, you can rest assured they probably still won't be able to get out of this!
- The way the shoulder straps 'fit' does cause them to slouch quite a bit, but my son is a professional lounger (you should see him in his stroller - with his feet up!) and doesn't seem bothered by this.
- A few reviews said the straps mildew easily - I live in what's been called the 'second sunniest town in the U.S.' so not a problem for me.
- Some reviewers said it flipped easily. I've tried to flip it and can't. In the event that it did somehow tip over, it seems like the shoulder straps would keep your child in place, and a good parent would be standing right there anyway.
I would recommend this swing, but you know your child (and your environment) best - consider these things and go with your gut!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My neighbor gave me the swing for my large 2 year old. It had been sitting for at least six years unused. It aged well, though there was some wear on the seat belts and buckles. Read morePublished 1 month ago by fullmetalflorist
Bought this for my grandson....he will enjoy it this summer. Great price and fast delivery! Thank youPublished 20 months ago by Kim T.
My grand baby is coming to my house for the holiday. He has one of these at home and likes it so much I wanted to get him one so that he would have it when he is here with me.Published on November 16, 2013 by Jeanette Roper