Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Little Tikes Spray and Rescue Fire Truck” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 23% off the $76.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Little Tikes Spray and Rescue Fire Truck
|Price:||$67.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$9.00 (12%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Full sized fire truck comes in a small package
- Foot-to-floor ride-on has a friendly smiling face that children adore
- Pressurized water tank and hose assembly really squirts water
- Water tank is easily removed for easy filling
- Easy assembly; Made in USA
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
We have played with outside too and he has brought it over to all the neighbors to show them. He drives it like there is no tomorrow! He even makes siren noises! The truck wheels glide perfectly and the steering wheel works great too. We haven't added water yet to the water tank yet, but I am sure that will be a hit when the weather warms up here. It is also roomy in there and not a tight fit.
As for assembly, the Little Tikes directions were awesome. It even mentioned an online video for assembly but my husband had no problems putting it together in about 15 minutes. I will say though if you are ordering this online as a surprise or present, it does come shipped in the actual Little Tikes box, not a brown cardboard box so it will be seen.
Overall, this Fire Truck is more than a hit in my house. My 22 month old has played in it a little bit and enjoys it, but that is only when I can pry my 3 year out! I was especially surprised too that Aidan likes it so much as I didn't realize he is that into fire trucks, so this is not just for fire truck lovers!
She loves it! She drives it around, going VROOM VROOM VROOM. She absolutely adores it, even without spraying water everywhere. So that's great. It's easy to put together (though I do end up putting all this type of stuff together, so I'm sure experience helps). But all the parts are there, with extras, and everything fits easily enough.
1) There's a few spots where you have to screw in the siderails, and I wish they would have marked the spot better. I had to guess.
2) Some of the illustrations took a bit to figure out -- I wish 1 had been blown up a bit more.
3) THE WATER TANK. Here's the biggest of the issues. It works on air pressure. The tank has two pieces that attach to it: the pump, and the hose. The pump is fine. It attaches well to the tank. The hose blows. It attaches horribly. It is not tight enough, so that when you pump, air comes out around the house. This makes it, basically, broken.
My fix: duct tape. it fixes everything! I wrapped 2 pieces around the base where the hose is supposed to screw on. Then I screwed on the house. The extra thickiess was perfect, and made for a much better seal. It then worked perfectly.
If the tank would've have needed duct tape, this would be a five.
* very easy to put together and the instructions were very helpful and detailed
* seems very durable and wheels roll over the concrete and dirt well
* the fire hose sprays and the pump works just like promised
* I wish that the car was a little taller so it wasn't quite so difficult for a child with long legs to peddle it. Unless a child has really short legs, I don't think they will get to use it up until the weight limit of 50 pounds.
* the manufacturer really needed to drill some of the holes in the plastic since if you don't have a screw gun it is very difficult to insert some of the screws.
* it would have also been nice if the steering wheel actually steered the car. Having to use your feet to steer makes it somewhat difficult for a young child to understand, but they do quickly figure it out.
Overall I think this is a great product that will last until the child can no longer fit into it.
Endless hours and years of fun!1
ONE OF THE BEST PRODUCT I HAVE BOUGHT!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We bought this for my son's 1st Birthday. It is perfect and he loves it. He is able to get in and out easily with the one side open. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Not too hard to put together and it is pretty sturdy. My kids loves it. The water tank leaks on the seam and the nozzle doesn't fit on it and the pump doesn't work, so that part... Read morePublished 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
My 2 year old grandson loves it. Easy to get in and out of. Helps his momma water her garden with the hose on the back.Published 23 days ago by Leah M Parson