Little Tikes 3' Trampoline – Amazon Exclusive
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Perfect trampoline for toddlers to burn off energy
- Features large jumping surface and handle bar for stability
- Plastic and metal combination
- Trampoline is for indoor use only. Age- 3 to 6 years. Ground to top of handle bar- 34.00 inch H. Jumping surface to top of handle bar- 26.25 inch H
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Max. # of kids: 1
- Max. weight: 55 lb.
- Jumping surface to top of handle bar: 26.25"H
- Product Size: 36.00''L x 36.00''W x 33.50''H
Little Tikes 3-feet Trampoline
Kids have energy to burn, and if they don't have some way of actually burning it, it's harder for them to concentrate or to get the constructive rest that they also require. As they work out their whole body, kids will develop better fitness, balance, and coordination.
- Great energy burner!
- Large jumping surface and handlebar for increased stability
- Designed for indoor use only
- Plastic and metal construction for durability
- Easy to move
- Assembly Required
Safe Jumping for Kids
This trampoline has a large jumping surface to help provide stability for young bouncers. The balance bar helps them stay upright and even pushes them to greater (but safer) heights.
Stay Active Indoors!
Your child can have great indoor fun and burn off some energy on this sturdy plastic and metal trampoline. With an easy-to-move design, your little one will be bouncing with a smile on his or her face in no time!
This Little Tikes 3-foot kid's trampoline is the perfect size to provide hours of bouncing fun! Little Tikes knows it is important for kids to stay active, and this toddler trampoline is easy to move so kids can bounce where ever they like any time they like!
• Great energy burner! • Designed for indoor use only! • Maximum number of kids: 1 • Maximum weight limit: 55lbs. • Trampoline is designed for home indoor use only • Assembly Required
From the Manufacturer
Little Tikes knows it’s important for kids to stay active. This Little Tikes 3-foot trampoline is the perfect size to provide hours of bouncing fun.
See User Manual
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The trampoline comes pre-built and unfolds. MIND BLOWN!
2. 5 legs easily screw onto protected, painted, threaded lugs. Non-slip rubber feet snap on.
3. Support bar is built into the legs; padded cross bar is attached w/ 2 screws. Loves to swing from it!
4. 15 min. Assembly time!
My 2-year old grandson is going to wear himself out before this Little Tikes trampoline even blinks!
Really a high-quality product. Purchased two: one for his home & one for ours!
My toddler likes this trampoline a lot. It's essential in the cold winter months so he can burn off some energy. But, unfortunately, the bar on this one is a little wobbly and unstable. Otherwise it would be a five star review.
My son began jumping very early, at 13 months, and he was jumping all over our furniture. This was a perfect solution. Even though it's rated for 3+, he's been using it since about 15 months without issue. He's now 22 months and still using daily. Highly recommend!!
1. This product was quite easy to assemble, with only the legs and handle needing to be attached. Took about 20 min
2. The trampoline uses elastic webbing, not bungee or springs. I think the webbing is the best of available options as it is more durable than bungee cord, and much safer than springs. In the beginning the bounce is a little firm, but appears to loosen up with use.
3. The wide safety bar is nice to have across the entire surface. Very helpful since I often have more than 1 kid bouncing at a time.
4. my kids love it.
1. CHOKING HAZARD - The foam on the handle is very easily torn, or in our case, bitten off by our twins. On the first day I had to wrap the entire handle in duct tape as I kept finding our kids with mouthfuls of foam. With all the other foam and rubber padding options out there, I'm surprised Little Tikes chose this. Of course, if your kids are not half goat, you should be good to go, but be warned they will eat the foam and tear it to shred quickly. From other reviews, I can see this is a common issue, so Little Tikes really needs to step up and get a more durable padding option in place ASAP as this is definitely a choking hazard!
2. While the safety bar is set back from the trampoline's edge, if your kids swing on it like mine, you will notice it lifting from the back. Swing hard enough and the thing will tip over as it has with ours. It's tough to fix this because of inertia & gravity, HOWEVER, (FREE IDEA) - it would be great if the angle of that bar was adjustable! If desired, a parent could adjust it to be over the center of the trampoline instead of near the edge so it would not tip over.
Top international reviews
Everything was going fine until the coupon arrived and it wasnt close to enough to replace it with a new one. I presented the problem and they were unwilling to provide any additional discount so I could simply get a replacement and then became unresponsive to my concerns. It turned out I had to pay above the cost of a single one in the end, plus the headache to go along with it.
Will never buy a Little Tikes item again.
So very disappointed:-(
UPDATE: Now 2 weeks after opening. The bar on this has become shakey and cannot be tightened. Buyer beware: this is cheap and my 3 year old's minor is has broken it completely.
We like it and would buy again or recommend to a friend.
We have only had it for a week but it was easy to put together, is sturdy and of good quality.
My only slight concern is that my toddler jumps a tad crazily and it appeared on one occasion go almost tip, which it did not. It does move a bit, but because of that one time that it almost tipped, I'm paranoid about now and hold it down while he jumps.
He really enjoys being on this, and the bar helps him get started and stay stable on it while jumping around. It seems to have helped his stability, but most importantly his confidence. He is climbing on more things, and has started to figure out how to actually jump, which is a huge step for him.
The unit itself isn't tiny, so if you order one, make sure you have room to put it somewhere! Setup was pretty quick and painless, and I had it ready to go in under 30 minutes. I know that it will only last a year or two for him, but at the price we got it at it was a great investment.
Everything is protected with padding. All the screw head and joints have padding protection to prevent any possible scratching.
Very stable. My son did some spinning and pull down hard on the handle bar to do high jump and it never show any sign of tipping over.
What I don't like:
The black foam on the handle bar started to rip apart after 2 months
Although the base is stable, it is a little uneven. Aside from some extra banging noise(which might not be good for condo families with neighbor on living downstairs), it is otherwise stable.