Little World Science Kits for Kids Beginner Microscope with LED 100X 400X and 1200X
|Sale:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Babrit educational microscope kit encourages scientific exploration and discovery, introduces a key scientific tool in a fun way
- Beginner compound microscope provides high magnification for educational applications, 100X, 400x, and 1200x Magnification
- Fun educational toy includes everything necessary for a child to be introduced to science and get started dissecting specimens
- Monocular viewing head with LED; comes with multi-piece accessory kit; Requires 2 AA batteries (Not included)
- This item is solely sold by Little World. Please pay attention to this while making your purchase, in case of any future after-sale service
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Little World Microscope Kit for Kids- A starter science set to develop a kid's creativity and love for the planet and universe
MICROSCOPE OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Open the batteries compartment door after unscrewing the protecting screw.
- Insert two AA batteries, as directed in the compartment's bottom. 4. Lift the nose piece as much as possible with the upper wheel.
- Put a slide with the tissue or organism you want to observe on the tray, fixed under the two blockers.
- Point the light up, and switch it on.
- Set the sharpness with the upper wheel, and adjust the eyepiece to your eyesight by turning it gently.
- Adjust the light intensity with the lower wheel. Too much light can crush some low contrast details.
- Be careful, when going from the smallest to the largest magnification, lift the tube to avoid hitting the tray.
Compare to similar items
This item Little World Science Kits for Kids Beginner Microscope with LED 100X 400X and 1200X
AMSCOPE-KIDS M30-ABS-KT2-W Microscope Kit with Metal Arm and Base, 6 Magnifications from 20x to 1200x, Includes 52-Piece Accessory Set and Case, Awarded The 2016 Top Pick of Microscopes For Beginners
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Little World-US||Dream Made||AmScope||YIXIN Store||Amazon.com||Speed Of Light Distributors - Shipping at the Speed of Light|
|Item Dimensions||4.7 x 8.8 x 2.9 in||2.9 x 8.8 x 4.7 in||14.57 x 15.75 x 5.12 in||2.8 x 4.7 x 9.5 in||10 x 3.8 x 13 in||9 x 12 x 0.25 in|
Top customer reviews
Assembly/Installation: Only need to install batteries for the LED light
Quality: This is a good quality microscope perfect for young children who are starting to show an interest in science. The microscope construction is good and strong and made of plastic making it light in weight and easy for a kid to carry around (note this is designed for kids 6 and up). They include things to get your child started and exploring. The magnification is great and the LED light really helps to brighten the viewing area up to enhance the details of your specimen. It has a focus wheel so you can adjust your viewing sight to exactly what works for you. This has been a hit with my nephew and he enjoys looking at leafs, and other objects from nature under this microscope.
Specification: Microscope includes the following microscope, plastic container, blank labels, specimens of glass, collection bottles and tweezers.
The school set of microscopes that we have bought sadly don't have a light! So they are pretty rubbish.
This kit came with a light and slides and specimen bottles - so I thought I would treat my class.
We used it this afternoon and I was very happy with it. It was very child friendly and they could easily figure out how to use it.
Very happy with it!
Very lowcost, and light weight (plastic material) microscope. i have used those metal ones during my college days and were very expensive. Now these are so affordable that kids can use them as toys too. Its a great wy to get kids started with science related explorations to view leaves and other stuff under microscope. Bought his as a gift.