+ $0.00 shipping
& FREE Shipping.Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Delve into the creative platforming action of LittleBigPlanet, a brand new gaming genre that unleashes the creativity in everyone
- The LittleBigPlanet Game of the Year Edition contains the original game, containing 50+ levels, along with 18 new levels
- Engage in online and offline multiplayer modes supporting up to 4 players, meaning that you never have to play alone
- LittleBigPlanet global community for players to get involved with: includes player comments, rankings and easy communication
- Meet Sackboy, the iconic LittleBigPlanet character that you can customize to reflect your own personality.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Winner of over 80 multiple awards, including several Game of the Year awards, LittleBigPlanet returns with its signature "Play, Create and Share" experience plus irresistible new bonus content. Players can play 18 brand new levels, create their own experiences with bonus costume and level packs, then go online to share their levels with other players around the world or play over 1 Million user generated levels that have been uploaded since launch. There is no better time to join the world of LBP.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The entire concept of the game is quite unlike anything I've played. The whole idea of creating costumes, placing stickers, custom levels, makes this game appear more to the female segment than it otherwise might. But at the same time, the endless levels, side-scrolling action, puzzles, and difficult game play will not disappoint a hard-core gamer. The most amazing thing I've found about this game is how much of a party game it is in our family.
We will get a four-player game going when our family gets together after Sunday dinner and everyone spends about the first 5 minutes customizing their character and then we all start playing a level together. Because there are so many save points throughout levels, even beginners who die quite frequently still stay engaged as their sack person comes back to life at each save point. The blend of creativity, great multi-player functionality, and the ability of this game to hold the attention of seasoned gamers is what makes this game a knock-out in my opinion. Just last night my wife was saying that she wanted to play Little Big Planet for a half of an hour. And if she, as a non-gamer, is asking to play a game without me having to coax her into it then that means the game itself is really, really good.