Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Littlest Pet Shop Hamster Hideout
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

on November 5, 2006
I really like this toy because the hamster really moves! It is better than that kitty that moves because you don't have to hook it up to any thing up to it. I only had one problem with it. The wheel does'nt work for me most of the time. The hamtser usually falls out of the wheel 10 seconds after I put it in! But other than that, it is a wonderful toy. I have a LOT of stuff for LPS.
on August 7, 2006
Hi! It is me the girl who reviwed the Beach LPS play set, anyways I am SO! Getting this set I already have the Mice set that comes with three adorable mice and a mice wheel and tube and ofcourse more accessories and I totally love it but this set is super cute and fun I have to get it!

YAY HASBRO!
on March 16, 2007
i have this and many other LPS but i usually put all my mice in one of these so they can all be together. i take very good care of my LPS and i have a bed for them. me and my friends love LPS! Im 10years old and still love them.

Kim
on December 3, 2006
OKAY I HAVE 2 OF THESE SETS AND THEY ARE VERY, VERY CUTE! WHAT I REALLY LIKE IS THAT THERE IS A MAGNET IN THE PLATFORM THAT IS INSIDE OF THE EXERCISE WHEEL THAT THE HAMSTER WILL ACTUALLY STICK TO! WHY THEY DON'T PUT MAGNETS INTO MORE OF THE LITTLEST PET SHOP PLAYSETS I JUST DON'T KNOW. THEY PUT A LITTLE MAGNET INSIDE OF EVERY LITTLE PET! SO WHY NOT INCLUDE THEM IN THE PLAYSETS AS WELL? I JUST CAN'T FIGURE THAT OUT. OH WELL! THIS SET HAS ONE AND IT IS VERY CUTE. YOU CAN MAKE YOUR HAMSTER USE THE EXERCISE WHEEL AND HE STICKS TO THE PLATFORM. COOL!