- Item Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B009G9DLUM
- Item model number: 36545
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3M Littmann Stethoscope Nonchill Bell Sleeves, For Classic II, Classic II S.E. & Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscopes, Grey, 36545, (Pack of 10)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Durable sleeve protects bell from edge damage
- Nonchill material provides comfort for the patient
- Resilient sleeve is easy to fit and helps keep stethoscopes looking their best
- Grey sleeve fits 3M Littmann Classic II S.E., Classic II & Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscopes
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||3M Littmann|
|Global Trade Identification Number||50707387365450|
|Number of Items||10|
Customers also shopped for
Nonchill Bell Sleeve for Littmann Classic II S.E., Classic II & Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscopes, Gray
From the Manufacturer
The 3M™ Littmann® Stethoscope Nonchill Bell Sleeve replacement part is a convenient way to keep Littmann stethoscopes in top condition by protecting against edge damage and enhancing their appearance. The flexible, nonchill material also ensures patient comfort during use. The sleeve fits securely in the bell side of the Classic II, Classic II S.E. & Lightweight II S.E. stethoscopes and is available in gray to coordinate with similarly colored diaphragm rims and eartips.
About 3M Healthcare For more than a century, 3M has applied innovation and technology to improving our customers’ lives and supporting their business goals. Today the company, from its headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota, serves industrial, healthcare, commercial customers and consumers in nearly 200 countries. That same spirit of technical innovation is built into every 3M™ Littmann® Stethoscope product to provide healthcare professionals with precision, inventive design, and high acoustic sensitivity for exceptional performance. The 3M brand, across thousands of products, represents consistency, superior quality, and value.
What’s in the Box?
Bell Sleeves, Pack of 10,
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|