- Series: Oxford Early Christian Studies
- Hardcover: 432 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (February 14, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0198812035
- ISBN-13: 978-0198812036
- Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 1.2 x 6.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #964,330 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Liturgy and Byzantinization in Jerusalem (Oxford Early Christian Studies) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Daniel Galadza is Assistant Professor in the Department for Historical Theology at the University of Vienna. His research interests include Church History, Orthodox Christianity, and Byzantine Studies.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|