- ASIN: B00WCHQYTU
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #422,702 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Live Cat Toy - One Live House Fly (Large)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- "Captain Goldbloomer": The All-Natural, Battery-Free Live Cat Toy
- Cats are mesmerized by house flies
- Provides hours of mental stimulation and exercise
- You will receive one large Blue Bottle house fly in an attractive, transparent container
- Yes, this house fly will be alive and buzzing!
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
For the cat lover who has everything, get them a live cat toy. "Captain Goldbloomer" might appear to be just a regular Blue Bottle fly, but he is actually one of our finest pilots. Because the enemy cat troops can easily track his movements due to his larger body size, he must rely on his superior instincts and aerobatic training to avoid capture by the enemy. He is one of the last true fighter aces.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Firstly, it did not come with a string, which is essential. I had to get some cotton (this is important) thread out of my sewing kit. It was pretty hard to attach it do the product. I really think it should come with the thread alreasy attached. Just for your information, I found the perfect thread length to be about two feet long. Don't make it too long (this is important) or too short.
The second problem is that your cat can only catch it once! The toy is not very robust and ceases to fly once your cat catches it. And I found that unless you are watching like a hawk, your cat is likely to eat it, thread and all! This is why you don't want to use a non-digestible cotton thread. Do not use nylon or other synthetic fabrics. It is also why you don't want to use a long thread. I think, for instance, a ten foot thread could cause your cat real problems.
Don't they do quality control on these things?