Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by The Lone Bellow PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 50 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on September 6, 2012
Staind is a favorite of mine and I've been waiting for a concert Video. Of course, I also have the unplugged and I think in completely honesty I prefer the unplugged concert (Staind - MTV Unplugged) but this is also very good (still five stars for me). I've watched it a dozen times now and can't get enough. Heck, I'm going to turn it on again after I submit this.

Good camera work and the audio is well recorded.

This included songs from their entire career. I'm very familiar with Staind so I knew all these songs. Some songs are very hard-rock-ish and others are rather soft. Their range is quite great. I think all songs are performed very well and the set list covers fans from any "time period".

I suggest you pick up the DVD. It's worth the cost... Even if you only view it once.
on August 29, 2012
Just watched the Blu Ray and it was outstanding. Sound was great, picture quality was as good as any Blu Ray, and there weren't too many camera angle switches, or at least not so many that it makes you dizzy as some live concerts can do these days. Great set list, of course we always want more songs and there is always gonna be a couple tracks left out because they can't play all night (dangit). A great mix of old and new Staind and Aaron sang about 99% of the lyrics while only asking the crowd to sing a couple of times. Anyways, as good as you can expect for a live concert on film.
on January 9, 2013
It's a thrill to see them on stage in the comfort of home. I don't know if I will ever see them live and in person, I'm much older than their target audience. Aaron Lewis is a master with lyrics and his voice can portray his pain or his joy. The band is right there with him. I love them and can see me rockng on my porch in my all too soon old age with STAIND.
on December 11, 2016
Live performance is always better than a CD or an album or hearing a song on the radio this movie rocks
on March 2, 2016
This DVD is a must have for Staind fans. The quality of the sound and camera work is great, and Aaron performs songs from every album except The Illusion of Progress. My personal favorite from this concert is "Failing" from their latest album. It sounds INCREDIBLE live and gave me a new appreciation for the song. Also, Mike is an absolute beast on guitar and is constantly moving during the show!
on August 11, 2017
cool
on September 7, 2017
Came in really fast and plays great.
on June 12, 2017
This video was removed from YouTube, so I bought the DVD.
Responsible seller and great price.
Love it - Thanks!
on September 18, 2013
I'm a 60 year old granny and my grandson told me about the group Staind. I figured it probably wasn't my type of music. Then I watched this concert on Directv and was surprised to see that the lead singer (Aaron Lewis) was a country boy and not some type of head banger. I LOVED it! I could listen to Aaron Lewis's voice forever. What a fabulous singer and the group was fantastic. I'm glad I have my own copy now that I can listen to anytime I want. It's great.
on December 20, 2012
My mom bought this for me, It's just perfect! excellent concert! excellent DVD! I love Staind, i'm a big fan! i'm in love from Aaron Lewis, so maybe i'm not being quite objective.