Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on November 8, 2017
Big Krit always has great music, his independent music is where he seems to shine the most. I enjoy the journey of all his music, its down south music. I like that Krit does not shy away from himself, where in the mainstream is really easy to do. This isnt for everybody, but it it is a good listen. I would recommend to anyone.
on June 2, 2017
This Young Man right here is the "Truth" he is very, very, very aware of the World which we live in. I love the meaning in his music...daSSipp stand-up "601"
on August 5, 2012
I am no expert when it comes to music, but I think this is a solid album. It's traditional K.R.I.T with new beats and raps, with an interwoven story that puts the while piece together. Highlights such as "I Got this", "Yeah Dats Me", and "Pull Up" give the typical radio rap (mainstream) style with a southern twist to please those fans, but also offered deep songs such as "Porchlight" and "Praying Man" offer very deep material as well. The one things I appreciate most is the fact that you can listen to the album straight through and get the message and the story. It's an album, not a pricey mixtape. Its 'good ol' K.R.I.T. just with new... stuff. One thing someone who wouldn't like this (and this is very minor) is it's more "mainstream" sounding than he usually is, but you have to be if you want to get your idea out to more people, so it doesn't bother me or the experience in my opinion.
on May 11, 2017
Satisfied customer
on November 5, 2017
Good buy
on September 6, 2012
After the incredible body of work that KRIT has put out in the past few years, I was so excited to finally get my hands on this album. With no surprise, this album is another very inspired entry into his body of work. If I had to be critical of the album I would say it may not pack the same punch as some of KRIT's other work, but its a solid album and one I replay all the way through on a regular basis. If you haven't yet checked out KRIT's mix tapes, they are a must have and will really give you insight into the talent of this fantastic artist. Most amazing of all, the mix tapes are all free and have incredible production value. Download them, then buy this album to show support for someone putting out such quality work.
on February 2, 2016
One of the better modern rappers along with Kendrick Lamar. Most of this album is good. Overall, I think the album is a bit weaker than some of his free mix tapes even. If you don't know about those, go to livemixtapes or some other site and have a listen. Still, there are some good tracks making it worth the buy.
on March 27, 2016
Big K.R.I.T. is that dude. He makes his own beats and I like his Southern twang to go along with his hiphop type delivery. He rides beats and has a great ear for music. You can tell that he is heavily influenced by UGK, 8ball and MJG and Outkast. He picks up where these hiphop legends left off.
on September 25, 2012
Mississippi Native Big Krit Takes Us Underground With His Def Jam Debut Album, Live From The Underground. Weaving Southern Style With Soulful Tales, Krit Creates A Balance Of Simple Club Tracks & Introspective Songs That Make You Think. Features Include Ludacris, 2 Chainz, 8ball & MJG, Bun B, Big Sant, & BB KING Who Lends His Legendary Talent To The Amazingly Visionary Praying Man, That Tells The Story Of 3 Men Different Journey For Freedom. This Is Real Hip Hop That The Radio Will Ignore, But Needs To Be Heard! Tracks To Listen For: My Sub Part 2, Yeah Dats Me,Rich Dad Poor Dad, Praying Man.
on June 20, 2012
after hearing krits mixtapes that sounded like albums.. i instantly fell in love with the soulful music from the heart of krit... this guys the future all his songs have a message and he even produces most of his stuff now that's impressive.. this guys a complete artist with a message.. i didn't know how he was gonna make a album to match his mixtapes because they were so good but he did it.. he delivered with this album..it's a instant classic.. i love it..thank u krit..COP IT